Final Lesson (D10, Late AM)

Re: Final Lesson (D10, Late AM)

Postby Shinjo Liu Yue on Thu May 04, 2017 10:43 pm

"I can help you with that, Hirase-san. However, I doubt that you will suddenly surge to the top." Yue stepped back and motioned to her horse. "Whenever you are ready."
Unicorn - Bushi - Horrible Burns - Missing Left Arm - Damaged Eye - Rather Tall - Unfamiliar (Gaijin) Name - Dauntless
Status 1.0 - Glory 2.0 / Infamy 0.2 - Honour: Untrustworthy - Courtship: 5
Languages: Mekhem, Yobanjin

Typically Carries: Sturdy Clothing, Daisho, Fan, Small Hand Mirror, Finger of Jade, Coin Purse, Small Knife, Medicine Kit, Sake Cup

Riding Horse: Hikazume, Puppy: Gon
Shinjo Liu Yue

Postby Asako Hirase on Thu May 04, 2017 10:55 pm

"I will still have a choice." He obediently mounted up, doing it with reasonable grace for a novice. "It will simply be of a woman who is not present. I've been trying to determine where I might best serve the Unicorn, presuming I am allowed to join, or else which Family is most likely to have women who will be pleased with the chance that joining the Phoenix might provide."
Phoenix Clan * Courtier * Widower * Single Father * Husband-elect of Shinjo Liu Yue
Glory: 1.0 Status: 1.0 Honor: What is Expected

Orange Text = Speaking Yobanjin * Description

Always Carries: Writing materials, healthy snacks, fan
Asako Hirase

Postby Shinjo Liu Yue on Thu May 04, 2017 10:57 pm

Yue tilted her head. "I believe you would do well among the Ide or Iuchi. The Ide are the emissaries of my Clan while the Iuchi may favor your knowledge of the kami." She then smirked. "A shiotome may appreciate a husband who is willing to tend to her horse."
Unicorn - Bushi - Horrible Burns - Missing Left Arm - Damaged Eye - Rather Tall - Unfamiliar (Gaijin) Name - Dauntless

Typically Carries: Sturdy Clothing, Daisho, Fan, Small Hand Mirror, Finger of Jade, Coin Purse, Small Knife, Medicine Kit, Sake Cup

Shinjo Liu Yue

Postby Asako Hirase on Thu May 04, 2017 11:31 pm

Hirase nodded, his expression serene. "Similar advice to what Samai gave. Similar, too, to what my own observations suggested. I am inclined toward the Otaku at this point, if I am to stay. If I go...Iuchi, I think. My Lords would be the most pleased with that choice."
Phoenix Clan * Courtier * Widower * Single Father * Husband-elect of Shinjo Liu Yue

Asako Hirase

Postby Shinjo Liu Yue on Thu May 04, 2017 11:34 pm

"Sou desu ka. I am glad that I could be of help, Hirase-san." Yue smirked. "Iuchi Hirase. I think the name fits you."

Shinjo Liu Yue

Postby Asako Hirase on Fri May 05, 2017 12:31 am

Gently, he clarified. "Otaku Hirase for me. Asako...something...if I am told that I must bring a bride home." Then he squeezed gently, setting off at a walk. "Of course, if Lord Dabo has a preference, it will take precedence. My fate, as with everyone else's, is at the whim of the nakodo, and the Fortunes, when all is said and done."

Asako Hirase

Postby Shinjo Liu Yue on Fri May 05, 2017 12:47 am

"Hai. Otaku Hirase. I wonder if they marry out of the Clan. After all, they always retain their family name." Yue shrugged. That notion would be figured out in awhile.

Shinjo Liu Yue

Postby Asako Hirase on Fri May 05, 2017 9:48 am

"I don't want them to." Suddenly, Hirase looked wistful. "I want to stay. To join the Unicorn. There is so much to learn here...and your peoples way, for all that you are warriors, are honorable. Many of you are kind. That is something I can admire."

Asako Hirase

Postby Shinjo Liu Yue on Fri May 05, 2017 5:13 pm

Yue blinked. "Gomennasai. I was confused." She scratched the back of her head. "I hope to teach you then if we are to be wed. However, I am not sure if I could tell you the history as well as another. Is that acceptable, Hirase-san?"

Shinjo Liu Yue

Postby Asako Hirase on Fri May 05, 2017 5:27 pm

"Of course." He smiled down at her. "We would not be alone, after all. In any community, there are more than just couples in isolation. What I couldn''t learn with you, perhaps I can learn from those who would be near us, wherever we might go. You have already taught me more than perhaps you know, just by being yourself. I am sure that would continue to be true."

Asako Hirase

Previous

Return to Horsemanship Field