Sky rockets in flight (Day 10 Early Evening)

Re: Sky rockets in flight (Day 10 Early Evening)

Postby Bayushi Hotaru on Sat May 13, 2017 2:10 am

"You'll know and she'll know, at the same time. No need making a connection when only one side is willing!" She rambled a general answer to his predicament. "It all comes down to reading people, and where they are in their general mood. I'm sure with enough hints and good response, she would be more than willing to complete a kiss with you. It's all quite simple, really." Yeah, so simple. Right.

She giggled with a few uncertain tilts of her head. "It was meant to be an exaggeration, Ichiro-san. Kissing falls under acts done by consenting adults in a proper relationship which they could do at their own privacy...I meant to say that there's no rule for it that you'll be judged on in public when it's something done in private for a healthy relationship. What you know, won't be what I know. Unless, you tell me!"
Scorpion Clan • Shrine Maiden • Diviner • Dangerously Cute • Slightly Short
Status: 1.0 • Glory: 1.0 • Honour: Untrustworthy • Courtship Points: 9

Description, Artist Details in Description
Personal Effects: Wakizashi (where appropriate), scroll satchel, fan, jade charm, mask, fortune sticks, kawaru coins

Mamoru, Protector of Shrines
Bayushi Hotaru

Postby Ichiro Daisuke on Sat May 13, 2017 3:42 am

It was quite simple, he was doomed. All this knowing and feeling and reading people, he honestly didn't know what he was going to do. "Hint's?" He asked grasping on to the word. "What kind of hints would a lady give a man then?" A moments pause, "It you don't think that is too forward of a question." It was too forward, definitely too forward.

"I know." He chuckled lightly. "I was just teasing a little I suppose." At the mention of talking about what he did with his partner he blushed a bit. "It's embarrassing enough you knowing that I've never kissed a girl Bayushi-san, I don't think I'm going to regale you with stories about my adult escapades." He paused thoughtfully. "I'd [probably turn red enough to die if I tried."
Badger Clan * Bushi * Scout * Archer * Tough * Engaged to the best Otaku

Courtship points: 3

Carries: daisho, sake cup, chopsticks

For combat: light armor, daisho, tanto, yumi and quiver, masakiri
Ichiro Daisuke

Postby Bayushi Hotaru on Sat May 13, 2017 10:37 am

After all that happened to her and other people, it was quite likely that Hotaru was the last person to ask when it comes to projecting out intentions and making feelings clear. Let alone on something she had never done before herself, while maintaining that she was an expert on such things. "One of the most important reads is personal space. There's a certain space people maintain unless they're very intent on doing something." Like stabbing. "It's probably going to be harder with a Unicorn...since they like touching and holding...Maybe after a hug, when she looks you directly in the eyes?" If it goes badly, it's not like she's going to duel her own betrothed, right? I can't be to blame for what happens.

"Oh, no!" Hotaru giggled out loud. "I think you're already shared quite a bit, which is an honour it itself."

Personal Effects: Wakizashi (where appropriate), scroll satchel, fan, jade charm, mask, fortune sticks, kawaru coins

Bayushi Hotaru

Postby Ichiro Daisuke on Sun May 14, 2017 5:04 am

It was too bad perhaps, that Daisuke didn't know that, he liked the scorpion and thought her a bit wise in these sort of matters. "I'm not sure that looking in the eye thing works with her." He murmured with a frown. "We spend most of our time together looking into each other's eyes and I don't think it was a good time to kiss." He looked up, attempting to catch Hotaru's eyes with his own. "Perhaps I'm doing it wrong?"

The gaze was broken a short time later as the Badger joined in the laughter. "You're welcome, though I admit to having ulterior motives." He offered the Scorpion girl a warm smile. "I was hoping sharing my worries might make it easier for you to share yours, or at the very least, make you forget them for a bit."
Badger Clan * Bushi * Scout * Archer * Tough * Engaged to the best Otaku

Courtship points: 3

Carries: daisho, sake cup, chopsticks

For combat: light armor, daisho, tanto, yumi and quiver, masakiri
Ichiro Daisuke

Postby Bayushi Hotaru on Sun May 14, 2017 4:45 pm

Hotaru did indeed look back at him at the question and quickly found herself looking off elsewhere, to mask her uncertainty. "I doubt it! Unicorn are admittedly hard to read, I'm sure you'll know. Intent and occasion is everything."

She smiled faintly and gave a shrug of her shoulder. "My worries are things to come, rather than things I've gone through. Perhaps, in the future, we'll talk about them. My fate hasn't been ordained, yet. For now, we can only see the stars before us, and the fireflies." Her hand gestured to the air around them and the skies above, showing a great air of uncertainty.

"I should probably get back to the camp before it gets too chilly out here. Don't want to have a sneezing fit tomorrow at the ceremony, right?" She giggled at that thought. "Thank you for the chat, Ichiro-san. Perhaps, you can celebrate your success with Otaku-sama with a kiss? A proper kiss, of course, because of your arrangement!"

Bayushi Hotaru

Previous

Return to The Western Fields