Last Call (D11 EE)

Re: Last Call (D11 EE)

Postby Shinjo Liu Fei on Tue May 09, 2017 1:17 pm

"Possibly more, but you will not know any more than that," she said as a matter of fact. A slight tease to her undertone.

"Even if he isn't, I can hope for the chance to find you again in the Empire Tomonaga-san," she said, raising her cup to him. Draining it in a quick flash. "Doubt he could replace you, doubt he could match you, speaking of."

Fei leaned over, looking toward the sake bottle, "How much is left?"
Unicorn - Bushi - Cursed - Unfamiliar (Gaijin) Name - Friend of Fire
Status: 1.0 | Glory: 0.0 | Honor: What is Expected | Courtship: -1
Languages: Mekhem, Yobanjin
Carries: Sturdy Clothing (Leather, Fur), Courtiers Fan, Small Knife, Coin Purse, Wakizashi, Tanto, Naginata (Where Appropriate)
Description
Shinjo Liu Fei

Postby Yasuki Tomonaga on Tue May 09, 2017 1:27 pm

Tomonaga gave it a little shake, his lips twisting. "Not much. I gotta remember that when I share sake with you, I need a bigger bottle. Or maybe just a second one." He filled her cup again, before downing his own, and then pouring just a bit in.

"I don't know how often I'll make it to Phoenix lands." Tomonaga shrugged. "But no doubt at least some time. And who knows where we could end up meeting? I actually plan to be spending a fair amount of time in Unicorn lands. Hopefully that'll help Yukarin-san to acclimatize; she won't be totally separated from her family and friends."
Crab Clan • Courtier/Brewer • Benten's Blessing • Hero of the People (Golden Carp sake brand) • Gullible
Status: 2 | Glory: 1.0 | Honor: Untrustworthy | Courtship points: 6
Carries: Sake bottle, sake cups
Description
Final Drinking Count: 22/38 threads
Yasuki Tomonaga

Postby Shinjo Liu Fei on Tue May 09, 2017 2:03 pm

"Iuchi Yukarin-san is lucky to have a man so devoted to her," she teased, taking a drink of her fresh cup. To no ones surprise, it was still good. "I am still a Unicorn at heart, I am sure within the year I will be traveling the bounds of your-.. our, Empire. Should give you more time to stock up on bigger bottles of this stuff?" she said with a raised brow, looking cocky.
Carries: Sturdy Clothing (Leather, Fur), Courtiers Fan, Small Knife, Coin Purse, Wakizashi, Tanto, Naginata (Where Appropriate)
Description
Shinjo Liu Fei

Postby Yasuki Tomonaga on Tue May 09, 2017 11:01 pm

To the first, he gave a nod. "I... really care about her. And she chose me." He smiled gently. "I, well, the only thing I can do is to be the best husband to her than I can be." He was silent a moment, his eyes distant.

Then he grinned. "Ha! Yes. I should have no trouble finding something large enough to satisfy you." Err, whoops, hadn't meant to say it like that. Tomonaga cleared his throat. "If you're gonna be traveling, and I'm gonna be traveling... well, it might be goodbye for now, but I'm betting it won't be for too long. Who knows where we'll end up meeting?"
Crab Clan • Courtier/Brewer • Benten's Blessing • Hero of the People (Golden Carp sake brand) • Gullible
Description
Yasuki Tomonaga

Postby Shinjo Liu Fei on Wed May 10, 2017 2:41 am

When Tomonaga made his slip Fei gave a bark of a laugh. When he continued she offered a firm nod, "We will meet again, that I am sure of Tomonaga-san. Now.." she looked to the cup in his hand. With one fell draining motion she downed the rest of her drink, finishing it off.

"Is the Sake done?" she asked, holding out her hand with the insistence for him to give her his cup if it had been.
Description
Shinjo Liu Fei

Postby Yasuki Tomonaga on Wed May 10, 2017 2:45 am

Following her lead, Tomonaga downed the rest of his sake.

"Ummm... yeah." He said, a little doubtfully, turning the bottle over to demonstrate. His expression showed a bit of confusion. Still, at her gesture, he offered her his cup, placing it in her hand.
Description
Yasuki Tomonaga

Postby Shinjo Liu Fei on Wed May 10, 2017 2:52 am

Fei smiled wickedly when he did, setting his cup and hers to the side. "Move over a bit," she asked, or... well, it was more of a command honestly.

Once he did, she looked to the ground between where they both sat. The spot that could most aptly be called their spot. Reaching to her side she took her shovel and quickly dug out a small hole. Wide and deep enough in order to bury both of their cups, when the whole was dug she looked up to him with a smirk before checking the size of the hole and handing him his cup back.

It would have probably been smarter to do this when they still had alcohol but her thoughts weren't with her, just feeling that warmth of the alcohol.

Raising the empty cup to him she toasted, "To the best drinking buddy I have ever had," she raised it to the toast and promptly dropped her cup into the hole.
Description
Shinjo Liu Fei

Postby Yasuki Tomonaga on Wed May 10, 2017 2:18 pm

Bemused, Tomonaga stepped out of the way at her insistence. He watched, the bemusement slowly giving way to enlightenment as she dug. He accepted his cup back with a smile.

At her toast, Tomonaga lifted his cup as well. "And to mine." He said, his tone warm. "And to the next time we meet." Following her example, he dropped his cup into the hole as well. A sigh escaped his lips, melancholy but happy.
Description
Yasuki Tomonaga

Postby Shinjo Liu Fei on Thu May 11, 2017 3:37 pm

"Till then," she gave a firm nod before looking down to the hole again. Covering the cups back up and smoothing out the patch with her shovel to make the spot as indistinguishable as possible.

"Moving on to the rest of our lives Tomonaga-san, but now, this will always be our spot. You are a good man, I am glad to have met you," she said, rising to her feet.
Description
Shinjo Liu Fei

Previous

Return to The Western Fields