(D11 LA) An Apology

Re: (D11 LA) An Apology

Postby Soshi Taira on Wed May 10, 2017 7:19 pm

"More than my fan... there's almost nothing left of my poem... and it wasn't a bad poem, even."

He chuckled, and hugged her back, glad for her sake that they were far enough from the bustle of the village that no rumor need bother her future husband.

"I may not seem so Scorpion in some ways, but I hope I can at least demonstrate our virtues."
Scorpion Clan :: Good Cop :: Doctor :: Paragon :: Pragmatic :: Spirit-Touched :: Cursed
Honor: Untrustworthy Status: 1.0 Glory: 3.0 CP: 2
Carries: Daisho, medical satchel, black and red kimono, tall collar 'mask', ink-splotched fan
Now treating: Patient No.18

Description:: Theme:: Struggle
Soshi Taira

Postby Shinjo Liu Yue on Wed May 10, 2017 7:24 pm

"You do, Taira-dono." Yue kept herself in the hug as Gon let out happy little barks. "I am glad that you are at peace with everything. It makes me hopeful for the future." She finally let him go and stepped backward. "However, I am curious. Are you marrying into my Clan or is Madoka marrying into yours?"
Unicorn - Bushi - Horrible Burns - Missing Left Arm - Damaged Eye - Rather Tall - Unfamiliar (Gaijin) Name - Dauntless
Status 1.0 - Glory 2.0 / Infamy 0.2 - Honour: Untrustworthy - Courtship: 5
Languages: Mekhem, Yobanjin

Typically Carries: Sturdy Clothing, Daisho, Fan, Small Hand Mirror, Finger of Jade, Coin Purse, Small Knife, Medicine Kit, Sake Cup

Riding Horse: Hikazume, Puppy: Gon
Shinjo Liu Yue

Postby Soshi Taira on Wed May 10, 2017 9:42 pm

"Madoka will join the Soshi."

He chuckled.

"It'll take some getting used to, but I'll do my best to make sure she enjoys her new home. I'll keep her safe."
Scorpion Clan :: Good Cop :: Doctor :: Paragon :: Pragmatic :: Spirit-Touched :: Cursed
Honor: Untrustworthy Status: 1.0 Glory: 3.0 CP: 2
Carries: Daisho, medical satchel, black and red kimono, tall collar 'mask', ink-splotched fan
Now treating: Patient No.18

Description:: Theme:: Struggle
Soshi Taira

Previous

Return to The Western Fields