[D10, LA, Expecting] Moshi Apologies

Re: [D10, LA, Expecting] Moshi Apologies

Postby Kaiu Hiroji on Fri May 05, 2017 5:30 pm

Hiroji smiles warmly. "I am simply stating facts, Moshi-san." He crosses his arms over his chest. "I hope you decide to honor the Unicorn by marrying one of them. "You deserve happiness. But Duty comes first. But in Duty, if one is fortunate, and you truly are Moshi-san, may be found happiness." He winks.
*Crab Clan *Rather Stoic *Large *Possibly has a drinking problem *Allergy to Milk based Products *Dragon-Slayer

Status: 1.0 - Honor: What is Expected - Glory: 3.0 - Courtship Points: 2

"..."

Carries with him: Sturdy Clothing, Walking Stick, Chopsticks, Small Mirror
Kaiu Hiroji

Postby Moshi Asakiko on Fri May 05, 2017 5:45 pm

Asakiko nodded. "You speak wise words Kaiu sama. Perhaps I should give it a try. What could be the worse that could happen... I become a minion of the dark Lord and become a tall beautiful woman." The Moshi laughed.
☆Centipede Clan ☆Shugenja ☆Small (4'8") ☆Peaceful ☆Kind of famous for divination

Honor: What it is expected. Glory: 2 Status: 1 CP: 1
Moshi Asakiko

Postby Kaiu Hiroji on Fri May 05, 2017 5:49 pm

Hironi nods. "Well you are already beautiful, so bargaining with dark powers for height seems a bit unneeded to me." He says a matter of factly. "But I am sure most unicorn are not bad. My meeting with Liu Yue-san about this has convinced me."
*Crab Clan *Rather Stoic *Large *Possibly has a drinking problem *Allergy to Milk based Products *Dragon-Slayer

"..."

Kaiu Hiroji

Postby Moshi Asakiko on Fri May 05, 2017 5:54 pm

Asakiko blushed. "Sometimes people judge by what they see and don't look deeper." She nodded. "They aren't bad Iuchi sama and Shinjo sama seem to be good people.... I think Iuchi sama was trying to set me up with a relative..." She shook her head and chuckled.
☆Centipede Clan ☆Shugenja ☆Small (4'8") ☆Peaceful ☆Kind of famous for divination

Moshi Asakiko

Postby Kaiu Hiroji on Fri May 05, 2017 5:57 pm

Hiroji chuckles. "I have a deep gaze Moshi-san." He pauses. "I truly believe most of the Unicorn are good. There are always bad people in any clan."

"..."

Kaiu Hiroji

Postby Moshi Asakiko on Fri May 05, 2017 6:03 pm

Asakiko nodded once again. "Yes, there always are... Hopefully we will be ready for those who are the rotten fish in the clan."

Moshi Asakiko

Postby Kaiu Hiroji on Fri May 05, 2017 6:20 pm

Hiroji seems thoughtful. "Shinjo Liu Yue seemed to think that the Unicorncan handle their own rotten fish... I love her and trust her judgment but I am not sure if I believe her fully. I have heard what can happen in the worst of these circumstances. Take the lion for example..." He lets the sentence trail off.

"..."

Kaiu Hiroji

Postby Moshi Asakiko on Fri May 05, 2017 6:29 pm

Asakiko nodded. "It Is better to know when things should be shared and not handled by their own. The Crab know how to deal with things of the dark Lord. They should be trusted with things that have to do with such." She looked up at the Kaiu. "I think the Lion learned from their mistake. Foolish is the man that doesn't learn from mistakes."

Moshi Asakiko

Postby Kaiu Hiroji on Fri May 05, 2017 6:41 pm

Hiroji gives a grim smile to the moshi. "Sadly, there are none of my Cousin Kuni here. But they will know sooner or later I am sure. And if worst comes to worst... My ax is always near." He pauses for a moment. "The Lion are wise, if their samurai in this miai are of any evidence. I would number Kogo-san among the wisest people I have ever met." he nods.

"..."

Kaiu Hiroji

Postby Moshi Asakiko on Fri May 05, 2017 6:47 pm

"She is... and I am hopeful that the Unicorn will learn from the Lion's stories and not let this to be just among themselves." Asakiko sighed. "We shall wait and see."

Moshi Asakiko

Postby Kaiu Hiroji on Sat May 06, 2017 3:29 am

"So we will." He pauses. "Thank you for this talk Moshi-San. I hope you will consider the marriage with the unicorn. I must take my leave." He bows deeply again.

"..."

Kaiu Hiroji

Postby Moshi Asakiko on Sat May 06, 2017 8:26 am

The Moshi bowed. "I will consider it Kaiu sama. I will take no more of your time." She straighten.

Moshi Asakiko

Postby Kaiu Hiroji on Sat May 06, 2017 4:06 pm

Hiroji smiles warmly. "You did not take my time. It was freely given." He bows. "I will see you later Moshi-san." He turns to leave.

/exit

"..."

Kaiu Hiroji

Previous

Return to The Western Fields