Killing Me Softly (D8, LA, Open)

Re: Killing Me Softly (D8, LA, Open)

Postby Moto Butaj on Mon May 01, 2017 8:15 am

Butaj bows back clumsily. "Butaj thanks Seppun Hitako for hearing him out, and for being friendly. Butaj thinks that once Yuki helps him catch up on reading and writing so he can become a bit more learned like the rest of Asako he may come to be a more valuable friend to you than he is now."
Scorpion Clan | Bushi | Big Bad Keshig | Black Horse | Slacker | Soul of the Steppe | Honest
Profile | Expected Honor | Status 1 | Glory 0

Has: furs & leathers, daisho, knife, one of musical instruments, skin of kumis, keepsake, Yuki's fan
Sometimes also: bow, horse, light armor, other musical instruments, tent
Moto Butaj

Postby Seppun Aramoro on Mon May 01, 2017 10:14 am

Miya Mei wrote:"No, not at all, Seppun-san. It is just a little tigher than usual is all. I must have been a bit more tense than I realized. Usually I would have left barely a scratch."

Mei thinks for a few moments on what else was said and nods finally in agreement.

"Absolutley astounding. You took the words out of my mouth. It is a shame it had to come to this of course, but as everyone heard and saw before we began, regardless of how courteous one is to each other, some sleights to honor are much too severe to be settled with words. None can saw we did not try. And all have been reminded of the power they have with their tongue."

He looks over the crowd "There will always be those that doubt you Miya-san, but now they cannot openly or honourably, for the Kami have decided you are right and if those doubters believe otherwise, then their very souls are at fault."

He looks back at her. "But this must have been stressful Miya-san, perhaps it is time to retire for now? I know I should. Will you excuse me?"
Imperial • Hazy Pupils • Shugenja • Knowledgeable • Conservative • Wealthy
Status: 1.5 | Glory: 1.0 | Honor: Expetional | Courtship Points: 9
Carries:Robes, Kimono, Wakizashi, Scroll Satchel, Fan, Sweets • Profile
Seppun Aramoro

Postby Matsu Kogo on Mon May 01, 2017 10:37 am

Otaku Kitakuhime wrote:
Matsu Kogo wrote:Kogo pauses, sensing she is missing something, but unsure as to what it is. "I believe there is one Kakita present at this miai, but she is a shugenja. I think the other Crane present are primarily Doji. They may be able to discuss some of this with you."

"I should hear more about the Matsu, too." She nods.

Kogo's face lightens a bit, for the first time through the duel. "I would be glad to tell you any of my family's history you wished Otaku-sama. Is there any particular thing you would wish to know?"
Lion Clan • Beastmaster • Gullible • Idealistic • Paragon: Courtesy
Honor: What is expected l Status: 1 l Glory: 1 l Courtship : 1

Carries: Wakizashi, sweets, traveling game of Go, jade

internal thoughts
Accompanied by Warcat Noburu at most times.
Matsu Kogo

Postby Soshi Taira on Mon May 01, 2017 10:39 am

Once he was sure Kitakuhime was fine, Taira withdrew, taking his pesky dog with him.

/exit
Scorpion Clan :: Good Cop :: Doctor :: Paragon :: Pragmatic :: Spirit-Touched :: Cursed
Honor: Untrustworthy Status: 1.0 Glory: 3.0 CP: 2
Carries: Daisho, medical satchel, black and red kimono, tall collar 'mask', ink-splotched fan
Now treating: Patient No.18

Description:: Theme:: Struggle
Soshi Taira

Postby Miya Mei on Mon May 01, 2017 3:51 pm

Mei nods to Aramoro and then bows.

"Indeed, these sort of things always get nerves on edge. I think I will do the same."

She bows to Amaya.

"I hope you have a wonderful day, Ide-san."
Imperial | Duelist | Kakita Trained | Unmarriable
Honor: Exceptional | Glory: 1.0 |Infamy 1.0 | Status 1.5 | CP: -2

Description

Wielder of an elegantly decorated katana, Meng. D8+ carries Shinjo Kemuri's Fan
Miya Mei

Postby Seppun Hitako on Mon May 01, 2017 6:00 pm

Moto Butaj wrote:Butaj bows back clumsily. "Butaj thanks Seppun Hitako for hearing him out, and for being friendly. Butaj thinks that once Yuki helps him catch up on reading and writing so he can become a bit more learned like the rest of Asako he may come to be a more valuable friend to you than he is now."

She smiles at the man. "I am sure you will be. And I will remember you, and try to keep in touch."
Seppun Hitako
Imperial • Shugenja • Sahir • Friendly Jinn
Honor: What is expected • Glory: 1 • Status: 1.5 • Courtship: 9
Mekhem
Seppun Hitako

Postby Moto Butaj on Mon May 01, 2017 6:04 pm

"Butaj will try to do that too once he figures out how." He smiles, then turns back to mount Huludai and ride off.

/exit
Scorpion Clan | Bushi | Big Bad Keshig | Black Horse | Slacker | Soul of the Steppe | Honest
Profile | Expected Honor | Status 1 | Glory 0

Has: furs & leathers, daisho, knife, one of musical instruments, skin of kumis, keepsake, Yuki's fan
Sometimes also: bow, horse, light armor, other musical instruments, tent
Moto Butaj

Postby Seppun Hitako on Mon May 01, 2017 8:16 pm

Hitako watches him go. He was a special one, that one. Not a good choice as a husband, but a special one, nonetheless.

She turned back to see the others still here.
Seppun Hitako
Imperial • Shugenja • Sahir • Friendly Jinn
Honor: What is expected • Glory: 1 • Status: 1.5 • Courtship: 9
Mekhem
Seppun Hitako

Previous

Return to The Dueling Fields