Leader of The Gang (D4, EN)

Leader of The Gang (D4, EN)

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Sun Apr 16, 2017 3:33 pm

Merciless.

That's how the rain massacred their dry clothes today. Gekko wasn't much bothered. Kitakihume waits for quite a while, in hopes Khulun would have received the letter in time.
Unicorn Clan • Kuge • Shiotome • Heir • Benten's Blessing • Dangerous Beauty • Contrary • Gullible • Overconfident
Status: 4.0 | Glory: 0.2 | Honor: Strength of a Thousand Ancestors | Courtship Points: 6
Carries: Ornamented Choker, Sturdy Clothing, Daisho, Riding Armor + Daikyu + Quiver (when appropriate) • ProfileTheme
Carried by: Gekko (Otaku Battle Steed, where appropriate)

Otaku Kitakuhime

Re: Leader of The Gang (D4, EN)

Postby Moto Khulun on Sun Apr 16, 2017 3:38 pm

Khulun approaches on Oguro, thoroughly drenched but resigned to it at this point. She had a wide brim hat but it did little to protect her from the storm. A flash of lightning outlines her as she circles around toward the Otaku.

“Otaku-hime, I was summoned,” she says respectfully.
Bushi | Tough | Barbaric | Wealthy | Kuge | Strange Name | Description
Status: 1.0 | Glory: 0.0 | Infamy: 0 | Honor: Untrustworthy | Theme | Courtship Points: 4
Possessions: Daisho, Sturdy Clothes (Furs and Leather), Riding Armor, Unicorn Horse, Red Steel Katana "Massacre", Nintoku's Fan
Moto Khulun

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Sun Apr 16, 2017 3:41 pm

"Khulun-san. Call me by name, please." The Moto hears a higher tone of voice tonight –– probably due to the rain and thunder.

She extends an arm to greet her.
Unicorn Clan • Kuge • Shiotome • Heir • Benten's Blessing • Dangerous Beauty • Contrary • Gullible • Overconfident
Status: 4.0 | Glory: 0.2 | Honor: Strength of a Thousand Ancestors | Courtship Points: 6
Carries: Ornamented Choker, Sturdy Clothing, Daisho, Riding Armor + Daikyu + Quiver (when appropriate) • ProfileTheme

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Moto Khulun on Sun Apr 16, 2017 3:44 pm

The Moto takes her hand warmly, a warrior's greeting, and says, “As you say Sayyeda Kitakuhime, it is good to see you.”
Status: 1.0 | Glory: 0.0 | Infamy: 0 | Honor: Untrustworthy | Theme | Courtship Points: 4
Possessions: Daisho, Sturdy Clothes (Furs and Leather), Riding Armor, Unicorn Horse, Red Steel Katana "Massacre", Nintoku's Fan
Moto Khulun

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Sun Apr 16, 2017 3:50 pm

"Likewise." Kitakuhime looks into Khulun's eyes with warmth behind her façade of seriousness. "What have the others decided?"

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Moto Khulun on Sun Apr 16, 2017 3:54 pm

“Shinjo have agreed, Iuchi and Ide wish to think on things as is there way, I suspect they will join us… me,” she corrects.

“I will know for sure tomorrow.”
Moto Khulun

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Sun Apr 16, 2017 3:59 pm

"I believe this is an act of foolishness." She points out, placing both hands over the saddle. "Even though we have defeated an Oni, you have been hurt in the process. We are all too young and unexperienced to deal with a matter such as this."

Kitakuhime keeps her eyes locked with Khulun's. "While you have sworn me your blade, but not your actions. So, I cannot demand anything out of respect. I can, though, show you're incorrect."

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Moto Khulun on Sun Apr 16, 2017 4:03 pm

“I believe it is worth the risk, if this Onyx Champion can shed light on the Mother of Unicorns then we have to try,” she says in reply.
Moto Khulun

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Sun Apr 16, 2017 4:06 pm

"This creature approaches us since it knows of our young age and importance to the Empire." Kitakuhime crosses her arms across her chest. "It is a servant of the dark. How could it shed light on anything?"
Last edited by Otaku Kitakuhime on Sun Apr 16, 2017 4:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Moto Khulun on Sun Apr 16, 2017 4:11 pm

“My decision is made, I have given my word and I shall hold to it,” she says calmly, a flash of lightning outlining her frame.

“We would be stronger if you stood with me, united.”
Moto Khulun

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Sun Apr 16, 2017 4:13 pm

"Then I -encourage- you to bend that word, and wait until our leaders give their advice." Kitakuhime's voice is backed up by the fierce thunder that follows.

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Moto Khulun on Sun Apr 16, 2017 4:14 pm

“Would you bend your word once given, Sayyeda?” she says honestly.
Moto Khulun

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Sun Apr 16, 2017 4:18 pm

"I may declare war, but only engage when crucial to grant my sire victory." She explains. "That's how we hold patiently for the charge in silence."

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Moto Khulun on Sun Apr 16, 2017 4:19 pm

“You did not answer my question, Sayyeda,” she says calmly.
Moto Khulun

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Sun Apr 16, 2017 4:22 pm

"I have, Khulun-san. You are the one not willing to listen to me." She frowns.

Otaku Kitakuhime

Next

Return to The Dueling Fields