[D5 EM] Dawn of the Dead

Re: [D5 EM] Dawn of the Dead

Postby Moshi Asakiko on Mon Apr 24, 2017 1:44 pm

"Yes... they are, just like those watching a duel." She nodded. "Perhaps, some of the Bushi can also demonstrate the art of the duel."
☆Centipede Clan ☆Shugenja ☆Small (4'8") ☆Peaceful ☆Kind of famous for divination

Honor: What it is expected. Glory: 2 Status: 1 CP: 1
Moshi Asakiko

Postby Iuchi Dong-Ha on Mon Apr 24, 2017 2:00 pm

"Well... that would be to man staring until one cuts the other down, no? Or at least injures the other one. Would they do it just for the show?" Dong-Ha sounded puzzled.
Unicorn Clan • Mystic
Honor: Expected • Status: 1.0 • Infamy: 0.3 • Courtship: 2

"Power is what you think it is."
Languages: Mekhem
Carries: Wakizashi, assorted shamanistic trinkets and baubles, woolen robes, knife
Gaijin riding horse: Poppy
Iuchi Dong-Ha

Postby Moshi Asakiko on Mon Apr 24, 2017 3:54 pm

"Yes, but Shugenja are rare and precious to the clan. So in taryu jiai the shugenja is unharmed... well... not the ego or the honor." She nodded as she tried her best to explain.
☆Centipede Clan ☆Shugenja ☆Small (4'8") ☆Peaceful ☆Kind of famous for divination

Moshi Asakiko

Postby Iuchi Dong-Ha on Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:37 pm

"Well.. that's something." he nodded. "But you spoke about having bushi to show their... duel as well? I was wondering if you could find someone willing to risk an injury for sake of a show."
Unicorn Clan • Mystic

Carries: Wakizashi, assorted shamanistic trinkets and baubles, woolen robes, knife
Iuchi Dong-Ha

Postby Bayushi Hotaru on Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:14 am

Togashi Udo wrote:Udo nods. "I am glad it is going well for you. It is nice to see someone with a chipper attitude."

The way he says someone implies he probably means something specific (in this case, Scorpion), and the way he says chipper makes it apparent he isn't in a good mood himself.

"Thank you, Togashi-san. I do my best to spread good will at my shrine and for the time that I'm here, I'm more than happy to extend those services to here as well." She said with an open smile.

She gave him a considerate look. "I'm also willing to lend an open ear too, if you wish to talk too. How have you been finding our hosts so far?"
Scorpion Clan • Shrine Maiden • Diviner • Dangerously Cute • Slightly Short
Status: 1.0 • Glory: 1.0 • Honour: Untrustworthy • Courtship Points: 9

Description, Artist Details in Description
Personal Effects: Wakizashi (where appropriate), scroll satchel, fan, jade charm, mask, fortune sticks, kawaru coins

Mamoru, Protector of Shrines
Bayushi Hotaru

Postby Moshi Asakiko on Tue Apr 25, 2017 5:52 pm

Iuchi Dong-Ha wrote:"Well.. that's something." he nodded. "But you spoke about having bushi to show their... duel as well? I was wondering if you could find someone willing to risk an injury for sake of a show."

"Hai, samurai can show their prowess in the art of the duel... but they might get scars out of that. "

Moshi Asakiko

Postby Iuchi Dong-Ha on Tue Apr 25, 2017 5:53 pm

"Well, if they are willing to go that far for a mere show, I'll leave it to them." Dong-Ha muttered. "I take that Moshi-san would arrange this, yes?"
Unicorn Clan • Mystic

Iuchi Dong-Ha

Postby Moshi Asakiko on Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:24 pm

"I will try but I will need some help... I know little of the guests here so recruiting some for the activities can be a bit tricky." She nodded.

Moshi Asakiko

Postby Iuchi Dong-Ha on Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:44 am

"I know no duelists but if you want competent shuganja you could ask Bayushi Hotaru-san. That is, if Isawa-san doesn't want to takeep part to such."
Unicorn Clan • Mystic

Iuchi Dong-Ha

Postby Moshi Asakiko on Thu Apr 27, 2017 6:04 am

"Ah Bayushi sama, how fortunate because she is talking with Togashi sama over there. Let's try and get as many as we can, neh" Asakiko smiled.

Moshi Asakiko

Postby Iuchi Dong-Ha on Thu Apr 27, 2017 6:38 am

"Very well then." Dong-Ha new Hotaru and figured that it would harm to ask her. He followed the small Moshi as they walked to the other two present, stopping to wait at a polite distance.
Unicorn Clan • Mystic

Iuchi Dong-Ha

Postby Bayushi Hotaru on Fri Apr 28, 2017 6:53 pm

Hotaru perked up when Dong-Ha and Asakiko approached with something on their minds. She turned and greeted them with a bright smile, bowing in greeting. "Ohayou, minasan! It's good to see you both again! What brings you to the Shrine, and is there anything I can help you with?

Personal Effects: Wakizashi (where appropriate), scroll satchel, fan, jade charm, mask, fortune sticks, kawaru coins

Bayushi Hotaru

Postby Moshi Asakiko on Fri Apr 28, 2017 7:43 pm

"Bayushi sama we were wondering if you were still availble in a couple of day in the afternoon for a Taryu jiai demonstration, for our host?"

(EA of Day 8)

Moshi Asakiko

Postby Bayushi Hotaru on Tue May 02, 2017 5:52 pm

(OOC: Sorry, mondo late...)

There was a bright smile on Hotaru's lips. "Oh! That's a request I don't hear often but I would be more than happy to attend! Please let me know of the place and I should be there. That's interesting, I never knew you were a diviner and a duellist too, Moshi-san. You're a woman of many talents."

Bayushi Hotaru

Postby Moshi Asakiko on Wed May 03, 2017 5:05 pm

(No worries...)

Asakiko shook her head. "I am no duelist but I am willing to make the arrangements to shoe our new friends the art of the Taryu jiai."

Moshi Asakiko

PreviousNext

Return to The Shrine of the Emerald Champion