D4 LE Silent Thunder

Re: D4 LE Silent Thunder

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:46 pm

"If you keep insisting like this..."

Kitakuhime looks seriously to Ryori, but soon bows in thanks, "It must be a gift you've devoted time and heart to find. Thank you Shumizu-san. I am deeply honored."
Unicorn Clan • Kuge • Shiotome • Heir • Benten's Blessing • Dangerous Beauty • Contrary • Gullible • Overconfident
Status: 4.0 | Glory: 0.2 | Honor: Strength of a Thousand Ancestors | Courtship Points: 6
Carries: Ornamented Choker, Sturdy Clothing, Daisho, Riding Armor + Daikyu + Quiver (when appropriate) • ProfileTheme
Carried by: Gekko (Otaku Battle Steed, where appropriate)

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Shimizu Ryori on Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:00 pm

He smiles and steps over to the alter lifting the small statue of Otaku, then returns to the shadow of the tori arch to offer it to her.

Shimizu Ryori | Lion Clan | Bushi | Beastmaster | Touched By Chikishudo

+ Honor Expected - Status 1.0 - Glory 1.0 - Courtship Points : 2 +

Court: Wakizashi, Nice Kimono
Field: Armor, Sturdy Clothes, Daisho, Yumi + Quiver, Traveling Pack
Pack: Spare Rations, Canteen, Rope, Net, Blanket
Both: Bag of Sweets, Matsu Kyra - (Warcat)

Shimizu Ryori

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:03 pm

The girl accepts it with both hands. "Domo aritagou gozaishimasu!"

Kitakuhime analyzes the status for a long while, taking special attention to remember the details when the sky would light itself up with thunder.
Unicorn Clan • Kuge • Shiotome • Heir • Benten's Blessing • Dangerous Beauty • Contrary • Gullible • Overconfident
Status: 4.0 | Glory: 0.2 | Honor: Strength of a Thousand Ancestors | Courtship Points: 6
Carries: Ornamented Choker, Sturdy Clothing, Daisho, Riding Armor + Daikyu + Quiver (when appropriate) • ProfileTheme

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Shimizu Ryori on Wed Apr 19, 2017 6:30 pm

He smiles "You are welcome, our artisans, they consult with ancestor spirits who knew Otaku-Domo personally, to get the features just right" he shakes his head "I was glad I could find one on such short notice"

Shimizu Ryori

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:44 pm

She does frown a bit at his last affirmation, but the rain washes away thoughts. "Otaku-shiryo's image is surely inspiring. As is finding you here during this storm. Thank you once more."

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Shimizu Ryori on Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:16 pm

"I did not expect to see you tonight either" he hmms " I heard the thunder and knew Kyra would be insufferable but would also stay put, I decided to go for a walk, and figured, thunder, and a Thunder, so I brought her to the shrine to seek advice maybe she was speaking to me after all," he looks at you with innocent big eyes " tell me Otaku-sama, which of the unicorn maidens do you advise I should get to know more? You surely know many of them quite well."

Shimizu Ryori

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:27 pm

"The Unicorn maidens... well. It depends on the goals the Lion Clan wants you to achieve, then it also depends on your preferences." The Battle Maiden puts a hand on her hips.

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Shimizu Ryori on Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:34 pm

"My clans only orders were to help establish alliances and ties. I volunteered for this duty, because of the rumors I had heard, rumors that proved true. " he hmms "My preference has always been to do my duty, I have never considered actually having input on who I might marry before. I am a warrior, with a strong heart for those who walk on four legs, I lack experience in many areas, not just battle. I live by Bushido, in the eyes of my ancestors. So far, besides your self, who I hardly think I am worthy of, I have only truly met and conversed with three of your samurai-ko, an Iuchi, a Moto, and an Otaku, each has great strengths and merits in thier own very different ways."

Shimizu Ryori

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:36 pm

This is interesting.

She smiles going underneath the torii trying to avoid -some- of the rain. "Tell me more about each one of those: which were these merits and strengths you saw?"

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Shimizu Ryori on Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:25 am

"The Moto I had dinner with is strong, brave, self confident, forthright I found many of her statements shocking but she had a very compelling personality. The Otaku experienced, Honest, wise, and honorable she was easy to talk to, like an old friend I have trusted for years though we knew each other only a short time. The Iuchi was smart, inquisitive, intriguing, and unique she was a breath of fresh air, something so different then the normal." he sighs "and yet I know there are many more women here then just those I have spoken to so far."

Shimizu Ryori

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:34 am

Khulun, Chi-Pu and Batul, I imagine.

"That is wonderful. You should also meet the Shinjo and Ide maidens to have a full understanding of or origins. We may differ, but our families traditions are very much imprinted." She looks to the statue for a while before asking again, "What you did not like on them?"

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Shimizu Ryori on Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:42 am

Otaku Kitakuhime wrote:Khulun, Chi-Pu and Batul, I imagine.

"That is wonderful. You should also meet the Shinjo and Ide maidens to have a full understanding of or origins. We may differ, but our families traditions are very much imprinted." She looks to the statue for a while before asking again, "What you did not like on them?"

He closes his eyes and thinks "completely honestly... The Moto was blunt, and I can see such causing many headaches in court. The Otaku, she is so experienced that I sometimes feel like a little kid next to her, and the Iuchi, so serious, so humble, she sometimes seems to not understand concepts like flirting or the concept that someone could find her interesting. She analyzes everything." he hmms " I have met some Shinjo, all male so far, I was not impressed by the courtier, but both bushi I met had very good manners and seemed to be very friendly. I saw an Ide Maiden riding a few days ago, but have not yet have had a chance to speak with her,"

Shimizu Ryori

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:02 am

The Otaku stores the gift somewhere safe and dry, replying to Ryori, "It seems the Iuchi has been more in tune with you than the rest. The Otaku will definitely be a challenge to any man and the Moto, well, they're always blunt and direct."

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Shimizu Ryori on Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:19 am

"I had not even considered the thought of getting married for several more years, and I know there are Ide and Shinjo, and other Iuchi, Moto and Otaku I haven't even met yet, and honestly your clans trials so far, none of them have I truly failed at but none of them have I excelled at. My skills are in more martial areas, and in dealing with the children of Chikishudo." he sighs "and now it sounds like I am whining, I apologize Otaku-sama"

Shimizu Ryori

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:28 am

"We are on the same grounds." She smiles. "I haven't doing that well on those events also. They have been quite -educational- even for the Unicorn."

Otaku Kitakuhime

PreviousNext

Return to The Shrine of the Emerald Champion