[Day 8 - Early Morning] Winds and Fortunes

Re: [Day 8 - Early Morning] Winds and Fortunes

Postby Bayushi Hotaru on Sat May 06, 2017 12:31 am

Hotaru shifted slightly in her stance as she tried to keep Mamoru in her arms. It seemed that even holding a dog was a little tiresome after a while for a first-day owner. She offered the Iuchi a small smile. "I think we do have a good variety of places, which seems fitting as our lands neighbour a number of Clans. We aren't as sizable as our neighbours but I have a hard time thinking our lands are small by any means. I have yet to visit the forests that you speak of but I have spent time on the Soshi mountains, found on the range that you spoke of."

She smiled sheepishly at the question and gave a small nod to go along with what Yuki had said. "I've enjoyed acquainting myself with a few of your kin here. They've been nothing but helpful and accommodating. Your cousin, Iuchi Dongu-Ha, is especially nice and a pleasure to spend time with."
Scorpion Clan • Shrine Maiden • Diviner • Dangerously Cute • Slightly Short
Status: 1.0 • Glory: 1.0 • Honour: Untrustworthy • Courtship Points: 9

Description, Artist Details in Description
Personal Effects: Wakizashi (where appropriate), scroll satchel, fan, jade charm, mask, fortune sticks, kawaru coins

Mamoru, Protector of Shrines
Bayushi Hotaru

Postby Iuchi Batul on Sun May 07, 2017 2:17 am

"I am most blessed to know that they have been berfect samurai with you." Batul bowed to seldom ladies with respectful demeanor. "Indeed they are honorable ones, Bushido was our main link to Rokugan so it was very brecious for us there."

Batul's attention went to Hotaru in her confession, "very interesting news, Dong-Ha-san is very cherished one for me. He is like brother, and one I care for. I understand that you find him good to sbend time with. I, myself, have found bleasure sbending time with one of your Scorbion cousin."
Unicorn Clan Samurai * Meishodo Shugenja * Perfume of Desert Flowers * Greedy * Gaijin Name * Player * Age 14
Honor: Expected| Glory: 1.0 | Status: 1.0 | Courtship: -1

Wearing: Robe, Wakizashi, Knife, Scroll Satchel, Coin Purse, Set of Dice, Perfume, Jewelry, Fan.

"If the wind blows, ride it."
Iuchi Batul

Postby Bayushi Hotaru on Sun May 07, 2017 3:27 am

"Oooh?" She murmured in realization. "You're also close with Dongu-Ha-san? That probably shouldn't come as a surprise to me, considering his helpful personality and proud lineage. Iuchi Sakusaha spoke well of him too, which could have been a coincidence but two good words from his family make it a fact! We see each other here and there," she said with some uncertainty, as they have nothing scheduled in the future when it comes to meetings.

"Perhaps I could even ask you about him!" She tittered a small laugh. "It's good to hear that you've connected with my Clan! Who among my cousins have you spent time with?"
Scorpion Clan • Shrine Maiden • Diviner • Dangerously Cute • Slightly Short
Status: 1.0 • Glory: 1.0 • Honour: Untrustworthy • Courtship Points: 9

Description, Artist Details in Description
Personal Effects: Wakizashi (where appropriate), scroll satchel, fan, jade charm, mask, fortune sticks, kawaru coins

Mamoru, Protector of Shrines
Bayushi Hotaru

Postby Asako Yuki on Sun May 07, 2017 9:00 am

Yuki was content to get some cleaning done while the pair chatted. There was still a bit of work to be done on the shrine to make it up to standards so she started sweeping while listening to the conversation.
Asako Yuki • Phoenix Clan • Bushi • Dangerously Beautiful • Gullible
Status: 1.0 | Glory: 1.0 | Honor: What is Expected | Courtship Points: 5

Carries: Daisho, Smoking Pipe, necklace
Languages: Mekhem, Yobanjin
Asako Yuki

Previous

Return to The Shrine of the Emerald Champion