(Day 9, EA) Fusing My Religion (Expecting)

Re: (Day 9, EA) Fusing My Religion (Expecting)

Postby Moto Butaj on Fri May 12, 2017 7:36 pm

"You were of great help! Butaj is grateful!" He smiles back happily, looking at the shrine maiden with confidence in what has just happened. He seems to have moved on quickly from the 'constitution' topic, not particularly bothered by its context. "It feels like all Fortunes are on Butaj's side now. Butaj wouldn't accomplish this without Bayushi Hotaru." He takes a step back and bows to the best of his abilities.
Scorpion Clan | Bushi | Big Bad Keshig | Black Horse | Slacker | Soul of the Steppe | Honest
Profile | Expected Honor | Status 1 | Glory 0

Has: furs & leathers, daisho, knife, one of musical instruments, skin of kumis, keepsake, Yuki's fan
Sometimes also: bow, horse, light armor, other musical instruments, tent
Moto Butaj

Postby Bayushi Hotaru on Sat May 13, 2017 2:28 am

Hotaru clapped her hands together and chuckled. "Good, good! I'm glad you were able to send word to the Fortunes! As always, you're more than welcome to drop anytime you wish. This Shrine is easily more yours than it is mine, I'm just here to help!" She bowed back in return.
Scorpion Clan • Shrine Maiden • Diviner • Dangerously Cute • Slightly Short
Status: 1.0 • Glory: 1.0 • Honour: Untrustworthy • Courtship Points: 9

Description, Artist Details in Description
Personal Effects: Wakizashi (where appropriate), scroll satchel, fan, jade charm, mask, fortune sticks, kawaru coins

Mamoru, Protector of Shrines
Bayushi Hotaru

Postby Moto Butaj on Sat May 13, 2017 2:59 am

"It's good my Clan has friends like you." Her attitude makes him smile even wider. The Unicorn can use all the help we can get to find our way in the East, and you helping us talk with the gods of this land is very important!" He nods vigorously. "Now that he knows how to pray, Butaj will be coming back here, even before the miai is over. Maybe Bayushi Hotaru will be fine with teaching Butaj some more about the Fortunes then?"
Scorpion Clan | Bushi | Big Bad Keshig | Black Horse | Slacker | Soul of the Steppe | Honest

Has: furs & leathers, daisho, knife, one of musical instruments, skin of kumis, keepsake, Yuki's fan
Moto Butaj

Postby Bayushi Hotaru on Sat May 13, 2017 3:32 am

Hotaru gave a few quick nods of her head. "Sure! I'm usually here, at least at some point during the day. That should be easily arranged if you happen to see me around here! Which is very likely."

Personal Effects: Wakizashi (where appropriate), scroll satchel, fan, jade charm, mask, fortune sticks, kawaru coins

Bayushi Hotaru

Postby Moto Butaj on Sat May 13, 2017 4:16 am

"Good, thank you!" He beams. "So for now Butaj will leave you to your priestly duties if that is okay?"

Moto Butaj

Postby Bayushi Hotaru on Sun May 14, 2017 4:05 pm

Hotaru maintained her smile and gave a quick bob of her head. "Hai! That's absolutely fine with me. Carry the Fortunes, Moto-san! It was lovely having you here. Be more than welcome to drop be here, whether to seek me out or the Fortunes." She dipped down to a deep bow.

Bayushi Hotaru

Postby Moto Butaj on Sun May 14, 2017 4:10 pm

Butaj bows as well as he can. "May the Fortunes grant your wishes!" He then smiles once again and turns to stride down the hill.

What a nice priestess.

/exit

Moto Butaj

Postby Bayushi Hotaru on Sun May 14, 2017 5:13 pm

And Hotaru returned to duties around the Shrine.

/scene

Bayushi Hotaru

Previous

Return to The Shrine of the Emerald Champion