Hopelessly Devoted [D2 LE, Open/expecting]

Re: Hopelessly Devoted [D2 LE, Open/expecting]

Postby Soshi Taira on Sat Apr 15, 2017 5:25 pm

Taira raised the sake cup.

"The former, Bayushi-san. I assure you."
Scorpion Clan :: Good Cop :: Doctor :: Paragon :: Pragmatic :: Spirit-Touched :: Cursed
Honor: Untrustworthy Status: 1.0 Glory: 3.0 CP: 2
Carries: Daisho, medical satchel, black and red kimono, tall collar 'mask', ink-splotched fan
Now treating: Patient No.18

Description:: Theme:: Struggle
Soshi Taira

Postby Yasuki Tomonaga on Sat Apr 15, 2017 5:57 pm

Tomonaga shot Taira a quick sympathetic smile. "Well then, Bayushi-san, I would appreciate it." He turned his gaze back to her. "I have dutiful hopes for marriage, of course, and those come first, but I think a shrine maiden asking that, in addition to that, the match is a good one on a personal level as well..." He trailed off, shrugging. "Well, it seems, I don't know. Prudent, maybe? In any case, I would be grateful." He said with a bow.
Crab Clan • Courtier/Brewer • Benten's Blessing • Hero of the People (Golden Carp sake brand) • Gullible
Status: 2 | Glory: 1.0 | Honor: Untrustworthy | Courtship points: 6
Carries: Sake bottle, sake cups
Description
Final Drinking Count: 22/38 threads
Yasuki Tomonaga

Postby Bayushi Hotaru on Sun Apr 16, 2017 12:35 pm

She rose her brows for a moment as if to acknowledge Taira's comment. "Oh, that must be the case! We do have a kuge from the Yogo family in attendance and a few other bachelors from the Clan. It seems that they're busy at work tending to their projects, both a game night and a night of the arts. It wouldn't surprise me if they're quite popular already! I was helping Bayushi Suteichi as a chaperone stand in for one of his appointments today, actually." Yes, that must be it.

"I will pray for the best, Yasuki-sama," she said with a small smile. "If you wish to think of your chances in a more realistic way, at least you're in a miai too. Most samurai don't even get the chance to see their perspective spouses until they are at the steps of the temple and they only have the chance to know one another after marriage."
Scorpion Clan • Shrine Maiden • Diviner • Dangerously Cute • Slightly Short
Status: 1.0 • Glory: 1.0 • Honour: Untrustworthy • Courtship Points: 9

Description, Artist Details in Description
Personal Effects: Wakizashi (where appropriate), scroll satchel, fan, jade charm, mask, fortune sticks, kawaru coins

Mamoru, Protector of Shrines
Bayushi Hotaru

Previous

Return to The Shrine of the Emerald Champion