Mystery Date (D6 EE) [Mizuki's Room]

Re: Mystery Date (D6 EE) [Mizuki's Room]

Postby Yogo Mizuki on Tue Apr 25, 2017 1:01 am

"What does wise Moto-san think of the Clans?"
Scorpion Merchant * Kuge * Blessed By Daikoku * Wealthy * Black Sheep

Honor: Untrustworthy * Status: 3.0 * Glory: 1.0 * Infamy: 0.2 Courtship Points: 6
Yogo Mizuki

Postby Moto Khulun on Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:29 pm

Yogo Mizuki wrote:"What does wise Moto-san think of the Clans?"

“That is a deep question for one so new to this Green world,” he counters.

Sivlia then says, “But you have asked and I shall answer as best as I can, though I pray I do not insult your beautiful ears with coarse words. The Clans are old and new to us, we learned of them but what we leaned and what you are not the same, yes? The Lion have shown themselves to be of much Honor and strong, and yet they hold anger to us for not knowing all. It is sad and makes Silvia’s heart ache.”

“The Crane are perhaps the most like what were told, beautiful and artistic to the exclusion of all other things. They will paint the forest even as it burns around them. The Crab… are… well I guess they are like crabs, hard exteriors that you don’t think much about until they pinch your toe.”

“The Phoenix have been good and mysterious and we hope they shall be good friends in time, as good as the Dragon have been to us. The Scorpion… ahh the Scorpion.”

“Silvia did not think well of them, they are painted as villains and killers of frogs, but the Scorpion have surprised us for they have a deep understanding of what needs to be done, there is beauty and simplicity in such acts, Sayyeda,” he finishes.

“Before I take my leave, Sayyeda may show you a greeting from the outside world… one reserved for the most beautiful of women?” he says with a smile.
Bushi | Tough | Barbaric | Wealthy | Kuge | Strange Name | Description
Status: 1.0 | Glory: 0.0 | Infamy: 0 | Honor: Untrustworthy | Theme | Courtship Points: 4
Possessions: Daisho, Sturdy Clothes (Furs and Leather), Riding Armor, Unicorn Horse, Red Steel Katana "Massacre", Nintoku's Fan
Moto Khulun

Postby Yogo Mizuki on Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:31 pm

Hesitantly, Mizuki nods. "Hai."

Honor: Untrustworthy * Status: 3.0 * Glory: 1.0 * Infamy: 0.2 Courtship Points: 6
Yogo Mizuki

Postby Moto Khulun on Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:33 pm

He holds out his hand to the lovely Scorpion and says, “If this humble Moto may receive your saintly hand.”
Status: 1.0 | Glory: 0.0 | Infamy: 0 | Honor: Untrustworthy | Theme | Courtship Points: 4
Possessions: Daisho, Sturdy Clothes (Furs and Leather), Riding Armor, Unicorn Horse, Red Steel Katana "Massacre", Nintoku's Fan
Moto Khulun

Postby Yogo Mizuki on Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:36 pm

She takes the hand. Her grasp is light at first, but quickly matches Silvia's intensity.

Yogo Mizuki

Postby Moto Khulun on Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:38 pm

He kisses the back of her hand lightly and says, "I leave this kiss as a seed, and pray it blossoms into something more."

He stands and bows and makes his glorious exit.

Nailed it.
Moto Khulun

Postby Yogo Mizuki on Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:56 pm

She bows to the exiting Unicorn. Why are the Unicorn women so damn romantic?

/scene

Yogo Mizuki

Previous

Return to Prestigious Guest Rooms