Yogo Meeting (Day 4 LE) [Mizuki's Room]

Re: Yogo Meeting (Day 4 LE) [Mizuki's Room]

Postby Yogo Mizuki on Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:03 pm

Maybe it was the sake talking. Maybe it was hoping Yuichi would try to find love. "Do it, Yuichi. Do it for the Clan and Family. Besides, with as many Scorpion men here, someone should attempt to woo the Otaku princess." She was smiling. And her tone was half-joking/half-serious.
Scorpion Merchant * Kuge * Blessed By Daikoku * Wealthy * Black Sheep

Honor: Untrustworthy * Status: 3.0 * Glory: 1.0 * Infamy: 0.2 Courtship Points: 6
Yogo Mizuki

Postby Yogo Yuichi on Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:37 pm

'' Ha! Although I think I made a good impression, I don't think the Otaku family would be glad having their bloodline becoming polluted. ''

'' By the way, what do you mean no Scorpion is trying to woo the Otaku heiress? I thought that they were smarter, especially that Suteichi yarou. Really, nobody is wooing her?'' He asked
*Scorpion *Shugenja *Soul of Gold *Discoloured Eye *Oni Mask * Spirits, Spirits Everywhere
|Glory/Infamy: 1.0/0.0| Honor: Honorless Dog| Status: 1.0| Courtship Points: -2
Mon: Scorpion, Yogo
Carries: Wakizashi, Robes, Scroll Satchel, Paper Wards (15), Fan, Kawaru coins, Pearl, Incense, Jade fingers (1), Magical Wards (5)
description
New Theme!!
Yogo Yuichi

Postby Yogo Mizuki on Sun Apr 23, 2017 9:21 pm

"You were at the meeting. I suppose it could have changed. Sutiechi..." Mizuki takes a drink. "Sutiechi is pursing the Shinjo maiden, Liu Fei. I think they might be a good match." Mizuki sighs. "Well, at least, no one can say I didn't try to pursue the Otaku maiden. The benefits of being a woman. And a Yogo."

Honor: Untrustworthy * Status: 3.0 * Glory: 1.0 * Infamy: 0.2 Courtship Points: 6
Yogo Mizuki

Postby Yogo Yuichi on Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:39 pm

'' Yue's sister? Who would had know... Haha! I really imagined him persuing the most important participant...'' Yuichi scratches his neck. '' He's a glory hunter... Bayushi pompous jerk.'' Yuichi hates Suteichi type of person. He really does.
*Scorpion *Shugenja *Soul of Gold *Discoloured Eye *Oni Mask * Spirits, Spirits Everywhere
Carries: Wakizashi, Robes, Scroll Satchel, Paper Wards (15), Fan, Kawaru coins, Pearl, Incense, Jade fingers (1), Magical Wards (5)
description
New Theme!!
Yogo Yuichi

Postby Yogo Mizuki on Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:53 am

Mizuki is starting to get annoyed of the Sutiechi-bashing, but she does her best not to let it sink in. "Yuichi, I assure you that Sutiechi-kun is not the man you think he is. He is..." Mizuki blushes and then she shakes her head. Maybe the sake is starting to get to her. "He is not the typical Bayushi schemer you think he is."

Yogo Mizuki

Postby Yogo Yuichi on Mon Apr 24, 2017 2:37 am

'' Ha! I will be the judge of that. Every single Bayushi or Shosuro that I have met has been the same. They think that they know everything and because of their 'greatness' they think they have the right to humillate us...''

'' But when problems arise THEN they come running to us with their poisonous tails between their legs. Hypocrites. '' He is filled with anger but he calmed down.

'' Whatever, I didn't came here to discuss with you about him. I apologize ''
description
New Theme!!
Yogo Yuichi

Postby Yogo Mizuki on Mon Apr 24, 2017 3:54 am

Mizuki was going to continue the argument, but hated arguing with fellow Yogo. Especially, one who kinda, sorta likes her. She nods. "You are forgiven." She pours herself some more sake and offers Yuichi a refill and a change of subject. "Tell me, what did you think of the Otaku princess? I haven't yet met her."

Yogo Mizuki

Postby Yogo Yuichi on Mon Apr 24, 2017 3:59 am

He accepts both the sake and the change of subject.

'' Truthfully? I think she's like a Doji maiden. And I'm not saying this because of her beauty, she is quite good looking if you ask me... but she's a naive brat. ''

'' Probably a good trained bushi. But a naive brat nonetheless...'' He replied.
description
New Theme!!
Yogo Yuichi

Postby Yogo Mizuki on Mon Apr 24, 2017 1:54 pm

"Unfortunate. I wonder if it's just her or the Otaku are like that. They are the only family I have not met yet."

Mizuki takes a drink of sake. "I have met an Iuchi. As a suitor, he was unimpressive. But the magic seems interesting, if heretical."

Yogo Mizuki

Previous

Return to Prestigious Guest Rooms