(D5, LE, Misa's Room, Closed) And In The Darkness Bind Them

Re: (D5, LE, Misa's Room, Closed) And In The Darkness Bind T

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:08 pm

"Something happy. I cannot be brooding. It wouldn't be proper nor respectful. Let's cherish tonight." Her hands relax a bit and slide down her leg. There's a direct contact, but only through the kimono fabric.
Unicorn Clan • Kuge • Shiotome • Heir • Benten's Blessing • Dangerous Beauty • Contrary • Gullible • Overconfident
Status: 4.0 | Glory: 0.2 | Honor: Strength of a Thousand Ancestors | Courtship Points: 6
Carries: Ornamented Choker, Sturdy Clothing, Daisho, Riding Armor + Daikyu + Quiver (when appropriate) • ProfileTheme
Carried by: Gekko (Otaku Battle Steed, where appropriate)

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Tonbo Misa on Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:40 pm

Misa's hand touched Kitakuhime's through the kimono, just staying like that as she pondered remembering some sort of happy song. Finally she sang a silly little kid's song in a soft, yet happy voice.

Let's make something, let's make something
Now then, what can we make?
Yes, we did it!

Let's go to sleep, let's go to sleep
Now then, who will sleep the most?
Yes, it's Onesan!

Let's go running, let's go running
Now then, who can run the most?
Yes, it's oniisan, of course!

Let's make some noise, let's make some noise
Now then, who can be the loudest?
It's Ototo. Or so I thought, but it's Otasan!

Let's go swimming, let's go swimming
Now then, who can swim the most?
Yes, it's imoto, of course!

Let's sing, let's sing
It'll be fun if everybody sings!
Dragon Clan • Bushi • Advisor • Blind • Ascetic • Enlightened
Honor: What is Expected | Glory: 1.0 | Status: 4.0 | Courtship Points: 7
Carries: Traveling Pack, Daisho (where applicable), walking stick

Sanmi (Attendant)
Tonbo Misa

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:28 pm

With a bit of humming at the last part of the song, Kitakuhime turns her hand up, letting it available with an open palm. She smiles again –– but just a bit. "It is lovely. I wish I could remember more to sing to you."
Unicorn Clan • Kuge • Shiotome • Heir • Benten's Blessing • Dangerous Beauty • Contrary • Gullible • Overconfident
Status: 4.0 | Glory: 0.2 | Honor: Strength of a Thousand Ancestors | Courtship Points: 6
Carries: Ornamented Choker, Sturdy Clothing, Daisho, Riding Armor + Daikyu + Quiver (when appropriate) • ProfileTheme

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Tonbo Misa on Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:49 pm

Misa's fingers slowly, gently, interlaced with Kitakuhime's and closed, clasping. She shook her head again, her hair brushing the frabric of Kitakuhime's kimono. "You don't need to sing for me. You already sing without words. Even if right now your soul is heavy... know that I have seen this world enough to know that the wheel will keep slowly turning. All I can do, all I can be, to help you continue to roll... that is why I am here in this place, this time. It is my own small flame, next to the flickering bonfire of your broad heart."

Sanmi (Attendant)
Tonbo Misa

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Sat Apr 22, 2017 12:18 am

Kitakuhime's fingers tighten their connection. Her other hand joins on top, bringing warmth. Slowly, the Otaku turns her head to feel the perfume over the Dragon's hair. "A single flame is what it takes to light the way through darkness. A bonfire should be cautious not to consume too much and choke nearby flames."

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Tonbo Misa on Sat Apr 22, 2017 1:12 am

Misa pressed her head up into the hollow of Kitakuhime's neck, her fine brown hair having the smell of rain evaporating off warm leaves. "I won't go out. Even if the stars disappear when Lady Sun is out, their light is still there all the same, waiting for when they're needed."

She let a finger softly move over the back of Kitakuhime's hand. "Besides... remember, all is darkness to me. I feel your warmth rather than see its beauty..."

Sanmi (Attendant)
Tonbo Misa

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Sat Apr 22, 2017 2:10 pm

Kitakuhime moves slowly to the side, letting go off Misa's hand and leaning support. Quickly, but gently, she takes Misa's finger and lifts it up to touch her face, running it through her forehead, nose, lips for a while, and then, chin. "I'll wear this smile even if there's no one else watching. So I can remember your words about Lady Sun behind the stars. Could you feel it?"

We have just met and it feels like I've known her for quite a while.

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Tonbo Misa on Sat Apr 22, 2017 7:40 pm

Misa just let her hand be guided, but she needed no prompting to remember what she felt with her thin, delicate fingers. This was sight to her after all, everything to her senses. She smiled herself, feeling the young battle maiden's face, making out an idea of the contours. "I see it all with my hands Kitakuhime-san. I feel the smile. I also feel the warmth of your cheeks, the softness of your forehead, the strength of your hands... and your honesty and care. I am not certain I will see its like again... as if it is something I was always meant to see."

Sanmi (Attendant)
Tonbo Misa

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Sat Apr 22, 2017 7:49 pm

Maybe she felt I'm a bit drunk, too. Kami...

There's a giggle, and Kitakuhime lets Misa's soft fingers alone to trail by themselves, for now. "Do not be uncertain. If something worries you, please, tell me."

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Tonbo Misa on Sat Apr 22, 2017 8:46 pm

Misa's head shook uselessly, but she spoke up to mirror it. "I am uncertain with myself, no more. Tonight I am here to provide you solace, to give you attention, to listen, to be there. Still, there is one part of me that is greedy and worldly, and that is what you've already given."

Not daring to move her hands down anymore, and finding fine comfort from that face, Misa let her fingers move to run through that long, windswept hair, smoothing it down and cupping Kitakuhime's cheek gently afterward.

Sanmi (Attendant)
Tonbo Misa

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Sat Apr 22, 2017 8:53 pm

Kitakuhime lifts her shoulder to hold Misa's hand cupping her cheek. "I cannot imagine Misa-chan to be greedy. Wordly, so am I. But greedy, why you say that?"

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Tonbo Misa on Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:44 pm

"Because to want something is a greed, a desire. I am a woman that lives on simplicity, on meditation and introspection. The impermanence of this world has always been understood to me on a different level that brings some comfort." She turned over her hand to lace her fingers with Kitakuhime's once again. "And as I said... it feels as if this was something I've been seeking just as much as enlightenment."

Sanmi (Attendant)
Tonbo Misa

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Sun Apr 23, 2017 2:55 am

"Then don't allow desire to linger on." Kitakuhime says, connecting both hands. "If what you seek can be found: seize it. Nothing to fear when honor is with you."

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Tonbo Misa on Sun Apr 23, 2017 3:00 am

Misa squeezed both of Kitakuhime's hands with her own in place of a nod. "I already have what I want right in my hands Kitakuhime-chan. I wish to be with you."

Sanmi (Attendant)
Tonbo Misa

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Sun Apr 23, 2017 3:08 am

Kitauhime suddenly pulls Misa while leaning her body forward to an embrace, if she does not resist. "Misa-chan. Do not with, be. I am here."

She won't join the Clan, but the Unicorn and Dragon are close. I must find a place, an argument. Something to unite our Clans so we may meet after this miai.

Otaku Kitakuhime

PreviousNext

Return to Prestigious Guest Rooms