Day 9 [EE] Ooooooh No They Didn't! (Expecting)

Re: Day 9 [EE] Ooooooh No They Didn't! (Expecting)

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Sun May 07, 2017 4:00 pm

She bats eyelashes innocently at him when he settles his mind, expressing her confusion.

"..."

Did he... did he... just confess to me?!

Kitakuhime looks at the wall where the painting is. Her thoughts get more embarrassed than she actually is. A silver lining is found within the chaos and she gives the ending point to him, "Honor has prevailed. Seppun-san gave his word, and intends to keep it. I--," she gags.

BEEEEEENNNNNNTEEEEEENNNN!
Unicorn Clan • Kuge • Shiotome • Heir • Benten's Blessing • Dangerous Beauty • Contrary • Gullible • Overconfident
Status: 4.0 | Glory: 0.2 | Honor: Strength of a Thousand Ancestors | Courtship Points: 6
Carries: Ornamented Choker, Sturdy Clothing, Daisho, Riding Armor + Daikyu + Quiver (when appropriate) • ProfileTheme
Carried by: Gekko (Otaku Battle Steed, where appropriate)

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Seppun Aramoro on Sun May 07, 2017 4:23 pm

He moves to the painting and turns to face her to catch her gaze again "What I feel, what I have discovered in this brief moment... is all irrelevant," he shakes his head slowly as he says so in a sigh.

"Because I am told so."

He moves on to the next point
"These extremely coincidental mysteries we have uncovered, these rare similarities, one could not even deny the workings of the Fortunes or Kami in this. All this after nothing can be doen about it.

Why they would do this cruel thing, I can only wonder."

a small scowl forms across his face and then returns to a sincere expression

"Honour is kept, because I made the agreement before I knew the pieces we are playing for?" He has a skew smile at the irony.

"Perhaps now I have taught you the art of puppeteering and why I dislike it."
Imperial • Hazy Pupils • Shugenja • Knowledgeable • Conservative • Wealthy
Status: 1.5 | Glory: 1.0 | Honor: Expetional | Courtship Points: 9
Carries:Robes, Kimono, Wakizashi, Scroll Satchel, Fan, Sweets • Profile
Seppun Aramoro

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Sun May 07, 2017 7:54 pm

Kitakuhime tries not to look at him, but can't avoid her own willing. She listens, and feels the bitterness of his words. The truth they carry. She replies, sincerely, "You honor me so much... so much, Seppun-san."

Her voice trails off, until she regains some air.

"Thank you. I've yet to learn that art, so I can defend myself from it." There's a moment of silence, and she bows again, trying to steel up and dismiss improprieties, "It is best that I depart, now."
Unicorn Clan • Kuge • Shiotome • Heir • Benten's Blessing • Dangerous Beauty • Contrary • Gullible • Overconfident
Status: 4.0 | Glory: 0.2 | Honor: Strength of a Thousand Ancestors | Courtship Points: 6
Carries: Ornamented Choker, Sturdy Clothing, Daisho, Riding Armor + Daikyu + Quiver (when appropriate) • ProfileTheme
Carried by: Gekko (Otaku Battle Steed, where appropriate)

Otaku Kitakuhime

Previous

Return to The Administrative Center