Before The Night (D3, LE, Expecting)

Re: Before The Night (D3, LE, Expecting)

Postby Bayushi Suteichi on Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:32 pm

"I have played the samisen for some time now. I picked it up from my father. It is how he won over my mother. I would be happy to play for you some time if you so like. And yes I am skilled at haiku poetry. That is a skill I acquired from my mother."

Ok.... We are getting somewhere now.
Bayushi Suteichi
Scorpion Clan*Courtier*Poet*Musician*Dangerously Handsome*Heartless*Blessed By Benten

Status 1.0|Honor: Untrustworthy|Courtshp Points: 3

Carries: Fan, Sweets, Wakizashi, Aiguchi (when applicable), Samisen

Image Suteichi's Mask

Theme| Profile
Bayushi Suteichi

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Thu Apr 13, 2017 10:01 pm

She covers her mouth to hold a giggle, "So that's how the Scorpion win their brides. Not so different from the Unicorn."

So, Suteichi is some sort of Scorpion's Butaj, eh!?

She sips, gettin on back in shape. "How does the bride win her husband?"
Unicorn Clan • Kuge • Shiotome • Heir • Benten's Blessing • Dangerous Beauty • Contrary • Gullible • Overconfident
Status: 4.0 | Glory: 0.2 | Honor: Strength of a Thousand Ancestors | Courtship Points: 6
Carries: Ornamented Choker, Sturdy Clothing, Daisho, Riding Armor + Daikyu + Quiver (when appropriate) • ProfileTheme
Carried by: Gekko (Otaku Battle Steed, where appropriate)

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Bayushi Suteichi on Thu Apr 13, 2017 10:15 pm

A giggle...even better....

"My father, as much as he is a magistrate and bushi he is a rather passionate man. He merely demonstrated his passion. I really do not know how brides win a husband or how a groom wins a wife. I know how to make alliances. I know how to form and foster companions. The matter of the heart can be...tricky, even for a Scorpion." he said with a faint smirk.
Bayushi Suteichi
Scorpion Clan*Courtier*Poet*Musician*Dangerously Handsome*Heartless*Blessed By Benten

Image Suteichi's Mask

Theme| Profile
Bayushi Suteichi

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Thu Apr 13, 2017 10:21 pm

"Alliances. I see." Her eyes suddenly go left and then slowly to the right, once again inspecting the room. I hope it all went well with Khulun, senpai and the rest of the Clan, today. There should be no alliances with a servant of darkeness.

"Sumimasen," She bows, apologetically, "It was a busy day. My mind just raced through unpleasant thoughts."

With a renewed smile, she asks more, "Which kind of companions have you had the honor to make during this miai, so far?"
Last edited by Otaku Kitakuhime on Thu Apr 13, 2017 10:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Unicorn Clan • Kuge • Shiotome • Heir • Benten's Blessing • Dangerous Beauty • Contrary • Gullible • Overconfident
Status: 4.0 | Glory: 0.2 | Honor: Strength of a Thousand Ancestors | Courtship Points: 6
Carries: Ornamented Choker, Sturdy Clothing, Daisho, Riding Armor + Daikyu + Quiver (when appropriate) • ProfileTheme

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Bayushi Suteichi on Thu Apr 13, 2017 10:33 pm

Suteichi let out a slight chuckle.

"Well...I have met Shinjo Liu Fei-sama. She is quite a formidable samurai. She introduced me to the...bar-i-qu... Please forgive my lazy tongue on that. That was quite an experience. I have met the wonderful songtress Ide Amaya-sama. And I have had the esteemed honor of meeting one of your fellow sisters, Otaku Imane. She is truly remarkable. We shared in a musical duet today. I have met Iuchi Dong-ha and Shinjo Akil. Good men. The young women here will certainly have good men to choose from. Then lastly, I have met you." Suteichi replied with a smile.
Bayushi Suteichi

Image Suteichi's Mask

Theme| Profile
Bayushi Suteichi

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Thu Apr 13, 2017 11:35 pm

"You are well acquainted, then. All them, superb samurai. Imane-chan, specially. The was raised with me. Best in class, she is. I'm really proud of her." She nods, smiling with her eyes.

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Bayushi Suteichi on Thu Apr 13, 2017 11:37 pm

"So you are a sempai then?"
Bayushi Suteichi

Image Suteichi's Mask

Theme| Profile
Bayushi Suteichi

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Thu Apr 13, 2017 11:42 pm

"Chi-Pu is senpai." She blinks.

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Bayushi Suteichi on Thu Apr 13, 2017 11:49 pm

"Ah. Fair enough." Suteichi reached into his sleeve, hoping not to startle her. He produced some sweets. "Chinsuko? It is a cookie of sorts. Goes well with tea."
Bayushi Suteichi

Image Suteichi's Mask

Theme| Profile
Bayushi Suteichi

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Thu Apr 13, 2017 11:56 pm

Another couple of blinks, and she slowly leans forward, "Nani? Like Boorstog?"

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Bayushi Suteichi on Fri Apr 14, 2017 12:16 am

Wha...

"Yes. Dessert. Treats."
Bayushi Suteichi

Image Suteichi's Mask

Theme| Profile
Bayushi Suteichi

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Fri Apr 14, 2017 9:08 am

"With tea... hmm. Do you know what they are made of?" She leans back, looking at her tea, then the sweets.

If he offers, remember to refuse two times. No need for another diplomatic incident

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Bayushi Suteichi on Fri Apr 14, 2017 11:53 am

"It is made with flour... I am not a cook but I know that this is quite delicious. It is a dessert biscuit. Please enjoy."
Bayushi Suteichi

Image Suteichi's Mask

Theme| Profile
Bayushi Suteichi

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Fri Apr 14, 2017 6:15 pm

"Oh. I appreciate the offer, but I have had my share of nourishment for today. Would not want to deprive Bayushi-san of such treats." She nods.

Good. Following protocol.

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Bayushi Suteichi on Fri Apr 14, 2017 6:28 pm

Not everything is the game of... Oh never mind!

"Oh but this treat is nice to share with others over tea."
Bayushi Suteichi

Image Suteichi's Mask

Theme| Profile
Bayushi Suteichi

PreviousNext

Return to The Administrative Center