[Match Observation] I Choose You! (D11, LM)

Re: [Match Observation] I Choose You! (D11, LM)

Postby Isawa Nonin on Wed May 10, 2017 10:47 pm

"Regular check ups? For what, Moshi-san?" asked Nonin a little confused.
Isawa NoninPhoenix Clan • Shugenja • Animals Like Me
Status: 1.0 | Glory: 1.0 | Honor: What is Expected | Courtship Points: 5

Carries: Wakizashi, Medicine Kit, another Medicine Kit, Scroll Satchel
Sometimes accompanied by a puppy.
Isawa Nonin

Postby Moshi Asakiko on Wed May 10, 2017 11:16 pm

"Ah... just a precation..." She tried her best not to frown. "Just trust me... and keep yourself clean."
☆Centipede Clan ☆Shugenja ☆Small (4'8") ☆Peaceful ☆Kind of famous for divination

Honor: What it is expected. Glory: 2 Status: 1 CP: 1
Moshi Asakiko

Postby Isawa Nonin on Wed May 10, 2017 11:22 pm

"We will follow your advice, Moshi-san," nods Nonin. "You are the diviner, after all." He adds with a smile.

Isawa Nonin

Postby Shinjo Hanashi on Thu May 11, 2017 1:20 am

Seppun Hitako wrote:"Interesting. The more time I spend here, the more I learn. So, a single cart, and two horses, one to ride, one to pull the cart? Very efficient. Would you be averse to time spent apart on duties, or be wishing to try to be together more?"

"I expect I'll have much to learn about the Seppun, and so would not mind spending time with a more familiar face, but could also be content spending time apart. There is much of the Empire to see, and many stories to hear."
Unicorn Clan • Marta Family • Teller of Tales • No Right Eye • Well-Voiced • Wounded
Status: 1.5 | Glory: 0.0 | Honor: What is Expected | Courtship points: 0
Generally Equipped: Daisho, Eyepatch, Sturdy Unicorn Clothing, Tanto, Chopsticks
When with Horse: Daikyu, Willowleaf arrows, Blanket

A voice to lighten the weight of those who travel.
Shinjo Hanashi

Postby Seppun Hitako on Thu May 11, 2017 1:56 am

"Ah, that reminds me. One of the areas that they mentioned that most recommended you to me, was your storytelling. I love to hear stories, and hope to hear more from you." She smiles again for a moment. "Perhaps after time apart, you will have more stories to tell me, when we again meet. Oh, and I need to speak to you of the Sparrow clan at some point."
Seppun Hitako
Imperial • Shugenja • Sahir • Friendly Jinn
Honor: What is expected • Glory: 1 • Status: 1.5 • Courtship: 9
Mekhem
Seppun Hitako

Postby Iuchi Dong-Ha on Thu May 11, 2017 3:21 am

Bayushi Hotaru wrote:"Great!" She beamed and leant in slightly, muttering something that sounded like an inside tip. "I would take the land route if you decided to go north." No sense Tomoe and him to take the River of Gold and risk running into freshwater pirates or losing their way in Ryoko Owari Toshi.

"Hehe!" She giggled at the mention of Butaj and said nothing else about him, leaving that as a footnote in the conversation.

"Hai, Usagi-san has shown herself to be kind and wise, we talked on a few occasion already. Speaking of her, you should probably tend to her. I will tend to the Shrine here one last time. Thanking the Fortunes for all the blessings everyone is enjoying at the moment! It's been great seeing you once more, it seems like it's been a while and now it will be another while..." she smiled faintly as she said her goodbyes. Her hand gingerly went to his arm to give him a small pat, as the Unicorns probably did. "...Take care of each other and Fortunes bless your path."

"I think land route it is anyway. We'll be riding after all." Dong-Ha had no idea if the Rokugani ferried horses and even if they did he didn't want to force Poppy to spend several days in cramped space. In a way, the young Iuchi was much like his steed. If he was bothered by her proximity, he didn't show it.

"Uh.. I probably should." he nodded hastily. "Uh, and we appreciate that. The work you've done at the shrine you know." Dong-Ha offered her a bow. "And yes, I'm glad we got to see one more time." the ever present faint smile widened a little. "Even if I hope to come to see you in the future." Dong-Ha, for his part grabbed her hand, patting it enthusiastically. "I'm glad we met. I really am."

"But I think I should go to Tomoe... -san." the young man added sheepishly. "Uh take care Hotaru-san, neh." He offered her a one more kind smile before dashing into the general direction of his wife-to-be.
Unicorn Clan • Mystic
Honor: Expected • Status: 1.0 • Infamy: 0.3 • Courtship: 2

"Power is what you think it is."
Languages: Mekhem
Carries: Wakizashi, assorted shamanistic trinkets and baubles, woolen robes, knife
Gaijin riding horse: Poppy
Iuchi Dong-Ha

Postby Moshi Asakiko on Thu May 11, 2017 2:47 pm

Isawa Nonin wrote:"We will follow your advice, Moshi-san," nods Nonin. "You are the diviner, after all." He adds with a smile.

The Moshi gave a thankful bow. "Arigatou Isawa sama... Congratulations... on your new life."
☆Centipede Clan ☆Shugenja ☆Small (4'8") ☆Peaceful ☆Kind of famous for divination

Honor: What it is expected. Glory: 2 Status: 1 CP: 1
Moshi Asakiko

Postby Isawa Nonin on Thu May 11, 2017 3:28 pm

"Domo, Moshi-san, it remains to see how different it will be from my current one," he says. "I wish all the blessings on you and your husband to be as well."

Isawa Nonin

Postby Matsu Nintoku on Thu May 11, 2017 7:46 pm

Usagi Tomoe wrote:"Ah, I see. That does make sense," she nodded. "It has become a standard too among the Hare... our daimyo is very strongly encouraging our samurai to have large families too."

Which she didn't mind at all, as she wanted a big family herself. "So you'll have to come visit some time. I'm sure many of the children at home would love to meet a big strong Matsu hero and hear of your tales. We're only happy to have guests over. Probably many of our young bushi too would like the chance to test themselves against you."

"Well it is normal," he casually commented. "The Usagi now count themselves with powerful allies but that might change. The armies of the Hare must be bolstered so their survival might be ensured."

"I will visit you," he conceded. "I would like my children to hear your stories as well as to play with other, non Lion, children. It will help them in the future."
Lion Clan • Bushi • Hero • Kuge • Sometimes Smiles • Cuter Than A Goat
Honor: Exceptional | Glory: 3.0 | Status: 1.0 | Courtship Points: 3
Carries: Daisho, Sturdy kimono, Travel pack, Khulun's EXQUISITE fan.
Description
Matsu Nintoku

Postby Bayushi Hotaru on Fri May 12, 2017 12:52 am

Hotaru blinked when she felt her hand taken in kind. She was stunned at first but quickly used the opportunity to give his hand a small squeeze in return before slowly slipping her grasp out of his touch. Her bright enthusiasm seemed to fade away for a moment, as if it was a facade of sorts and a real face was shown behind a mask. She only showed a small genuine smile meant for Dong-Ha. "Farewell," she said softly.

She gave him one more lingering look as she took a few steps back before she went on her way. Mamoru padded after his mistress loyally.

/exit
Scorpion Clan • Shrine Maiden • Diviner • Dangerously Cute • Slightly Short
Status: 1.0 • Glory: 1.0 • Honour: Untrustworthy • Courtship Points: 9

Description, Artist Details in Description
Personal Effects: Wakizashi (where appropriate), scroll satchel, fan, jade charm, mask, fortune sticks, kawaru coins

Mamoru, Protector of Shrines
Bayushi Hotaru

Previous

Return to The Administrative Center