Postby Togashi Udo on Tue Apr 11, 2017 7:54 pm

"Yes, it has been a wonderful day. I can't wait to see what tomorrow brings."
Tattoo of a Crane * Tattoo of a Lion * Slightly Distracted * Simple robes & hat

Status: 1 | Glory: 1.1 | Honor: What is Expected | Courtship: 15
More info.
Togashi Udo

Re: Nacshpiel? (Day 1, Late Evening)

Postby Iuchi Yukarin on Tue Apr 11, 2017 7:57 pm

"The yurtsh haf there afantages an dishafantages. I jush hope guestsh don't haf too mush trouble sweeping."
Unicorn Clan · Courtier · Merchant · Lucky! · Blingin' · Pacifist · Greedy · Scholar · Nerd · Shellfish Allergy · Gambler · Queen of Commerce
Honor: Expected | Glory: 0.0 | Infamy 0.1 | Status: 1.0 | Courtship Points: 8
carries: wakizashi, dice & cup, heirloom jewelry, pearl & jade necklace, tiny Daikoku statue, coin purse, hand fan, silk umbrella, bottle of shochu, sake cups, personal seal
profile · full summer robes
Iuchi Yukarin

Postby Togashi Udo on Tue Apr 11, 2017 8:02 pm

Udo thinks for a moment to piece it all together. "I am sure that everyone will be fine; if the honorable Unicorn can, the rest of the clans must strive to match them."

After a few more steps, he adds, "Do you think you'll stop using the yurts and build more permanent housing?"

More info.
Togashi Udo

Postby Usagi Tomoe on Tue Apr 11, 2017 8:47 pm

"That's a good question..." Tomoe mused. "Surely the Unicorn must've encountered architecture and engineering arts of the other people outside the Empire, something you might have brought back to the Empire?"
Hare Clan • Sly Courtier • Sage • Soul of Tamamo-no-Mae • Herbalist • Fox-Child
ProfileMusic
Honor: Exceptional • Status: 1.0 • Glory: 1.0 • Courtship: 6!

Has: Wakizashi, pet tortoise (Ganko), fan, scroll or book, jade, stone, med-kit.
Usagi Tomoe

Postby Iuchi Yukarin on Tue Apr 11, 2017 11:10 pm

Yukarin tried to think of a way to answer the question while speaking as little as possible. But it went against her chatty nature.

"Well, sure; I mean, jhere will need cho be plashesh fwom ofer Cwans to shtay an feel comfable, wight? An cashesh to cho defen impotant pwashesh... I imashin mosht will be in Ide wands an not many in Moto wands."
Unicorn Clan · Courtier · Merchant · Lucky! · Blingin' · Pacifist · Greedy · Scholar · Nerd · Shellfish Allergy · Gambler · Queen of Commerce
carries: wakizashi, dice & cup, heirloom jewelry, pearl & jade necklace, tiny Daikoku statue, coin purse, hand fan, silk umbrella, bottle of shochu, sake cups, personal seal
Iuchi Yukarin

Postby Togashi Udo on Tue Apr 11, 2017 11:33 pm

Udo mostly picked up on the "sure."

"I was in the dojo earlier, and its architecture is very traditional. Although some might find traditional Empire styles to clash with the yurts and current Unicorn styles, I actually found it to have a nice aesthetic. No thing is one thing; all things are many things. Dark Edge village is a testament that everything is made up of many things and many times. As each of us our products of our parents, this place is a product of its sires: the Empire and the traveling Unicorn."

Udo realizes he's been talking for a moment and pauses. "I often find pleasure in ruminating on ideas. That coupled with a Dragon upbringing... I apologize if I've bored you."

More info.
Togashi Udo

Postby Iuchi Yukarin on Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:29 am

Yukarin shook her head, "It wash a good bweak fwum tawking... wish I am shurprisht you two awe putting up wif sho well fwom me. Anywaysh, the dosho ish Wion bit... sho I imashun ah ashual biddings wi be a bit diffent."

...yeah, these two talking was much better than her talking right now; It was a good distraction, the discussion, but if anything the swelling was getting worse, and thus her speech. At least they were almost to her yurt.
Iuchi Yukarin

Previous

Return to The Administrative Center