[Day 3:LM: Open] Fortune Telling booth! now decor Flowers!

Re: [Day 3:LM: Open] Fortune Telling booth! now decor Flower

Postby Kitsu Takashi on Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:03 am

The Lion chuckles, clearly happy to keep the show moving along. "Bayushi-san is most kind to advocate for me," he says, projecting his voice through the tent without yelling. "Moshi-san, I think that I must warn you that I am foreign to the ways of divination. Yogo-sama and Bayushi-san have begun my education and offered wise counsel, but I remain a quite novice student in your dojo," he says with good humor.
Lion Clan * Bushi/Courtier * Sensational * The jolliest Kitsu
Status: 1.0 | Glory: 1.0 | Honor: As expected | Courtship points: 4
Always carries: Daisho, unremarkable clothing, and some writing supplies (calligraphy set if planning ahead, but always a bit of charcoal and parchment).
Kitsu Takashi

Postby Moshi Asakiko on Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:54 pm

"Kitsu sama no need to have any experience. It is the will of the fortunes that are channeled on your body and soul." The Moshi smiled.
☆Centipede Clan ☆Shugenja ☆Small (4'8") ☆Peaceful ☆Kind of famous for divination

Honor: What it is expected. Glory: 2 Status: 1 CP: 1
Moshi Asakiko

Postby Kitsu Takashi on Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:53 pm

The Kitsu composes himself a bit, conscious not to suggest to the Moshi that her skill isn't appreciated. Even with a more solemn tone and posture, a warm smile remains.

"Thank you, Moshi-san. I shall... Have faith in the Fortunes to guide me." He takes another noticeable breath, though physical exertion has clearly not impeded his breathing.
Always carries: Daisho, unremarkable clothing, and some writing supplies (calligraphy set if planning ahead, but always a bit of charcoal and parchment).
Kitsu Takashi

Postby Moshi Asakiko on Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:26 pm

Bayushi Hotaru wrote:Hotaru chuckled softly. "It might be difficult to expect a better result from two diviners, Kitsu-san. The fates tend to be resolute and we mortal have little to say in the true direction they wish for your life to go. I can only hope that you find comfort in your first reading."

She raised a hand to get the Moshi's attention with a bright smile. "Over here, please! I believe that Kitsu-san has been waiting quite patiently!"

(Sorry for the delay)

"Shake it Scorpion sama and let's see what you get."

As the Bayushi shakes a stick fall out.

"Awareness... ah you should continue doing what you are doing Scorpion sama as good things will come to you."
She turned to the Kitsu. "As your ancestor do as well." She smiled.
☆Centipede Clan ☆Shugenja ☆Small (4'8") ☆Peaceful ☆Kind of famous for divination

Moshi Asakiko

Postby Kitsu Takashi on Wed Apr 19, 2017 7:04 pm

Takashi takes the strange sticks, trying to hold them so they'll shake freely but not all fall through his grasp. His usual smile gives way to a rather focused expression, as though he's working rather hard to "do it right."

With a bit of effort, the Kitsu manages a respectable shaking. But it lasts only a few moments before a stick escapes, clearly taking Takashi by surprise. For a slow moment, it looks like the distraction of dropping one will make him drop the whole bundle. But he recovers enough to carefully but hurriedly set the others down, off to one side.

With his hands safe and free of sticks, Takashi quickly slides them into his kimono sleeves. As he looks up to the Moshi, his smile returns and he awaits her reading.
Kitsu Takashi

Postby Bayushi Hotaru on Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:15 pm

Moshi Asakiko wrote:(Sorry for the delay)

"Shake it Scorpion sama and let's see what you get."

As the Bayushi shakes a stick fall out.

"Awareness... ah you should continue doing what you are doing Scorpion sama as good things will come to you."
She turned to the Kitsu. "As your ancestor do as well." She smiled.

(OOC: It was actually Hotaru's intention to have the Kitsu go next. ^_^; But she'll take her turn if it is offered.)

"Good morning, Moshi-san. My name is Bayushi Hotaru, honoured shrine maiden of the Shining Retreat, and I'd be happy to put your skills to use" She smiled broadly at the Moshi and closed her eyes in concentration, shaking the sticks carefully until she got her first result. The bundle was held in such a fashion that the sticks wouldn't fall so easily, as if to make the process as careful as possible then get a result in a hurry.

When the stick finally landed, she would neatly hand the buddle back to her and present the stick to her. "...That's rather sound advice, Moshi-san, thank you," she said with a faint smirk.

When it was Takashi's turn, she would watch him shake the bundle to see which sticks would be his outcome. She smiled at first when the first stick fell but then looked appalled when the rest came tumbling down, wincing in pain as if it hurt her personally too.
Scorpion Clan • Shrine Maiden • Diviner • Dangerously Cute • Slightly Short
Status: 1.0 • Glory: 1.0 • Honour: Untrustworthy • Courtship Points: 9

Description, Artist Details in Description
Personal Effects: Wakizashi (where appropriate), scroll satchel, fan, jade charm, mask, fortune sticks, kawaru coins

Mamoru, Protector of Shrines
Bayushi Hotaru

Postby Kitsu Takashi on Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:45 pm

As he keeps focus on the Centipede, and hopefully his on intact, hemay notice Hotaru's reaction.

OOC:
Rolled a 24. Bayushi-san, how noticeable would you say you were, assuming you'd moved beside/behind at this time.
Kitsu Takashi

Postby Bayushi Hotaru on Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:16 pm

Kitsu Takashi wrote:As he keeps focus on the Centipede, and hopefully his on intact, hemay notice Hotaru's reaction.

OOC:
Rolled a 24. Bayushi-san, how noticeable would you say you were, assuming you'd moved beside/behind at this time.

(OOC: I would say that you notice her if you think Takashi would notice her. No roll required! :) )

Personal Effects: Wakizashi (where appropriate), scroll satchel, fan, jade charm, mask, fortune sticks, kawaru coins

Bayushi Hotaru

Postby Yogo Mizuki on Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:04 am

Mizuki frowns behind her mask. Poor little Lion. He seemed so eager.
Scorpion Merchant * Kuge * Blessed By Daikoku * Wealthy * Black Sheep

Honor: Untrustworthy * Status: 3.0 * Glory: 1.0 * Infamy: 0.2 Courtship Points: 6
Yogo Mizuki

Postby Kitsu Takashi on Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:17 am

Takashi flinches at the suppressed gasp from behind him. Determined not to make things worse, he keeps his head from turning and steadily gazes at the critical stick. When he exhales, it's with rather more force than seems appropriate, though his ironclad control of the breath is clearly evident.
Kitsu Takashi

Postby Moshi Asakiko on Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:18 pm

The Moshi bit her lower lip. Right to the point "Grace has success in small matters. It is favorable to undertake something.
And she looked at the lines. "He lends grace to his toes, leaves the carriage, and walks.
Simple grace. No blame." She looked at the Kitsu.

Moshi Asakiko

Postby Kitsu Takashi on Sat Apr 22, 2017 2:35 am

The Lion's face furrows. That he is trying to make sense of the reading is obvious. After a time, his face relaxes, and a gentle smile appears.

"Thank you, Moshi-san." He bows politely but not deeply. "Your attention is appreciated, and the insight you deliver is valued. And I am, of course, honored by the guidance of the Fortunes. I shall endeavour to find my right path."
Kitsu Takashi

Postby Moshi Asakiko on Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:06 am

"It is my honor, who will like to try next?

Moshi Asakiko

Postby Bayushi Hotaru on Sat Apr 22, 2017 3:18 pm

Hotaru took a step aside, to allow way for anyone who wished to step forward and take their turn, as she was done herself. She encouragingly at the Kitsu, making no mention of the embarrassment earlier. "I hope you're satisfied with your answer? It seems that Kitsu-san has received a favourable reading from the sounds of it."

Bayushi Hotaru

Postby Yogo Mizuki on Sat Apr 22, 2017 6:31 pm

Mizki steps up. "I would like to try next."
Scorpion Merchant * Kuge * Blessed By Daikoku * Wealthy * Black Sheep

Honor: Untrustworthy * Status: 3.0 * Glory: 1.0 * Infamy: 0.2 Courtship Points: 6
Yogo Mizuki

PreviousNext

Return to The Streets of Dark Edge Village