A Damsel In The Streets (D3, EN)

Re: A Damsel In The Streets (D3, EN)

Postby Soshi Taira on Sun Apr 16, 2017 5:00 pm

"She is deserving of them. She honors your clan, Otaku-sama."

Taira was unaware of her popularity, so just carried on, "And her horse as well. It was a good introduction to the strength of Unicorn steeds."
Scorpion Clan :: Good Cop :: Doctor :: Paragon :: Pragmatic :: Spirit-Touched :: Cursed
Honor: Untrustworthy Status: 1.0 Glory: 3.0 CP: 2
Carries: Daisho, medical satchel, black and red kimono, tall collar 'mask', ink-splotched fan
Now treating: Patient No.18

Description:: Theme:: Struggle
Soshi Taira

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Sun Apr 16, 2017 10:43 pm

"I am grateful for her service to out Clan." The girl beams up. "Care to follow me to the stables, I'll leave Gekko there to feed and rest."
Unicorn Clan • Kuge • Shiotome • Heir • Benten's Blessing • Dangerous Beauty • Contrary • Gullible • Overconfident
Status: 4.0 | Glory: 0.2 | Honor: Strength of a Thousand Ancestors | Courtship Points: 6
Carries: Ornamented Choker, Sturdy Clothing, Daisho, Riding Armor + Daikyu + Quiver (when appropriate) • ProfileTheme
Carried by: Gekko (Otaku Battle Steed, where appropriate)

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Soshi Taira on Sun Apr 16, 2017 10:55 pm

"If you would like my company, I would be honored."

Taira offered a gentlemanly bow, a little shallower than one of greeting, and stepped closer, to stand a few feet to the side of
her right elbow, as might be fitting for an aide or advisor.

"Did you go for a ride this late?"
Scorpion Clan :: Good Cop :: Doctor :: Paragon :: Pragmatic :: Spirit-Touched :: Cursed
Carries: Daisho, medical satchel, black and red kimono, tall collar 'mask', ink-splotched fan

Soshi Taira

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Sun Apr 16, 2017 11:17 pm

"I would," She nods to him, adding, "I always go for a ride. Sun or rain, Gekko must exercise every day."

The Otaku looks once more to the Scorpion, noticing where he positions himself to accompany her.
Unicorn Clan • Kuge • Shiotome • Heir • Benten's Blessing • Dangerous Beauty • Contrary • Gullible • Overconfident
Status: 4.0 | Glory: 0.2 | Honor: Strength of a Thousand Ancestors | Courtship Points: 6
Carries: Ornamented Choker, Sturdy Clothing, Daisho, Riding Armor + Daikyu + Quiver (when appropriate) • ProfileTheme

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Soshi Taira on Sun Apr 16, 2017 11:28 pm

It seemed a fitting place, from what he'd heard of her family, and their status.

"Admirable. I didn't realize one could ride at dark."

Soshi Taira

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Sun Apr 16, 2017 11:44 pm

"We did. For several years." The girl's voice seem to become heavier. "I prefer riding riding during sunset hours. I like to feel how warmth chances into a cool breeze."

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Soshi Taira on Sun Apr 16, 2017 11:51 pm

"Ah. The moment of transition, from day to dusk. It is one of the finest moments of the day."

He nodded. That was a sentiment the understood perfectly.

"Have you had any further thoughts, since our last conversation? Met any clans you have questions about, or practices which seem strange?"

Soshi Taira

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Sun Apr 16, 2017 11:55 pm

"I did meet many of your Clan. They seem to," The girl looks to his eyes with a sly smirk, and completes, "Appear out of nowhere."

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Soshi Taira on Mon Apr 17, 2017 12:19 am

Taira's lips quirked into a wry grin.

"Rumor does claim we are mysterious. In that, at least, rumor is accurate."

Soshi Taira

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Mon Apr 17, 2017 12:23 am

"It almost feels like you're stalking me." She puts it bluntly.

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Soshi Taira on Mon Apr 17, 2017 12:56 am

Taira looked surprised.

"I haven't seen you in a few days... I cannot say how I gave that impression. I assure you, it wasn't my intent."

Soshi Taira

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Mon Apr 17, 2017 12:59 am

"Not you... you. Your clanmates. I've met several of them. I believe I'll meet more still." She waves her hand, dismissing any offensive assumptions from her part.

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Soshi Taira on Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:24 am

"Ah. Well, we did send a rather large delegation. It is clear my clan is keen to make ties with yours."

Taira didn't speculate on why.

Soshi Taira

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:24 pm

"It is the largest delegation, indeed. Is there a special, secret reason?"

Those charming, batting eyelashes return.

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Soshi Taira on Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:33 pm

Taira laughed. "If there was, they didn't tell any of us."

He glanced at the large horse, adding, "And I can't imagine what secret plot would involve this particular delegation."

Soshi Taira

PreviousNext

Return to The Streets of Dark Edge Village