Walk It Off! [Day 1 Late Evening]

Re: Walk It Off! [Day 1 Late Evening]

Postby Otaku Imane on Sat Apr 08, 2017 9:30 am

"Since I was little." She said it without a hint of irony. "A Shiotome receives her companion as a foal when she starts her training."

She scratched the war horse behind its ears.

"Almatar here has many years ahead of her before she tries from active duty."
Unicorn • Shiotome • Prodigy • Musical • Honest • Gaijin Name • Archer • Lancer • Singer
Status: 2.0 | Glory: 0.0 | Infamy: 0.1 | Honor: A Soul Above Question | Courtship Points: 9
Languages: Mekhem
Carries: Sturdy Clothing, Daisho, Flute, Light armour (where appropriate)
Carried by: Almatar (Otaku warhorse, where appropriate)
Otaku Imane

Postby Bayushi Suteichi on Sat Apr 08, 2017 10:44 am

Suteichi nodded slowly as if a student learning something in class.

"I see. So you and...Almatar have quite a bond then. I am sure you have many tales to share."

His stomach made a slight gurgling noise. Suteichi did not let on he was embarrassed, though he kind of was.

"Apologies. Dinner was quite...filling. Not used to certain delicacies but filling nonetheless."
Bayushi Suteichi
Scorpion Clan*Courtier*Poet*Musician*Dangerously Handsome*Heartless*Blessed By Benten

Status 1.0|Honor: Untrustworthy|Courtshp Points: 3

Carries: Fan, Sweets, Wakizashi, Aiguchi (when applicable), Samisen

Image Suteichi's Mask

Theme| Profile
Bayushi Suteichi

Postby Otaku Imane on Sun Apr 09, 2017 5:18 am

Imane seemed pleased, and then mildly concerned.

"We do have tales to share, although not with the skill of an Ide or a Shinjo storyteller. Cavalry charges, strange enemies. Many tales."

She cocked her head to the side and looked down at him. "Perhaps some kumis would help to settle your stomach?"
Unicorn • Shiotome • Prodigy • Musical • Honest • Gaijin Name • Archer • Lancer • Singer
Status: 2.0 | Glory: 0.0 | Infamy: 0.1 | Honor: A Soul Above Question | Courtship Points: 9
Otaku Imane

Postby Bayushi Suteichi on Sun Apr 09, 2017 7:09 am

"Kumis? What are those?"
Bayushi Suteichi
Scorpion Clan*Courtier*Poet*Musician*Dangerously Handsome*Heartless*Blessed By Benten

Image Suteichi's Mask

Theme| Profile
Bayushi Suteichi

Postby Otaku Imane on Sun Apr 09, 2017 7:31 am

"Oh, you must have missed out at the meal. I am sure we can find some for you, the Moto will have a large supply. It is a special drink that we make. White in colour, like some of those cloudy types of sake."
Otaku Imane

Postby Bayushi Suteichi on Sun Apr 09, 2017 7:35 am

Suteichi kept his composure when she mentioned the Moto. He had quite enough of encountering one earlier this evening.

"Moto you say... I had an opportunity to meet one this evening. She was...a strong personality."
Bayushi Suteichi

Image Suteichi's Mask

Theme| Profile
Bayushi Suteichi

Postby Otaku Imane on Sun Apr 09, 2017 7:47 am

Imane nodded at the Scorpion's description. "Yes, that is an apt and fitting characterisation of the Moto. They tend to be rough and uncouth. Marvelous fighters of course, but their sense of honour is far removed from that of the Empire."

She smiled faintly. "Unlike we Shiotome." Imane pressed a hand to her heart and then brushed the hair on her horse's head.
Otaku Imane

Postby Bayushi Suteichi on Sun Apr 09, 2017 7:56 am

"I have heard of you Shiotome. You are honorable. Respectable. Kind...You certainly have demonstrated that what I have heard is in fact truth."
Bayushi Suteichi

Image Suteichi's Mask

Theme| Profile
Bayushi Suteichi

Postby Otaku Imane on Tue Apr 11, 2017 1:42 pm

"That is what we are, as much as we can be, and what we wish to be. After 700 years away from the Empire it is a good sign that my sisters and I have maintained our traditions so well. And it gladdens me to learn that your perceptions are so favorable Bayushi Sutechi-san."

She offered him a polite smile and looked off back to the yurt city. "Perhaps we should meet again in the next few days? Music and coffee perhaps, or tea?"
Otaku Imane

Postby Bayushi Suteichi on Tue Apr 11, 2017 2:01 pm

She asked before me...impressive...

"Hai. That would be most proper. Music and tea, perhaps in the great fields you have here. I will be accompanied by my sempai, Yogo Mizuki-sama. She and I are very close and I trust her as my chaperone."
Bayushi Suteichi

Image Suteichi's Mask

Theme| Profile
Bayushi Suteichi

Postby Otaku Imane on Tue Apr 11, 2017 2:39 pm

The little Shiotome nodded and looked back at him with a polite smile that made her seem older than she was.

"That sounds quite acceptable Bayushi-san. I shall bring one of my sisters if they are available, or a cousin if not." She patted the great steed. "Almatar here can entertain herself investigating the fields while we speak. I look forward to learning about your people. Perhaps you would honour me with one of these tea ceremonies I have heard so much about?"
Otaku Imane

Postby Bayushi Suteichi on Tue Apr 11, 2017 4:04 pm

"I will make that happen. I would not want to take up too much more of your time Lady Otaku-sama. I look forward to your availability. Do have a blessed sleep." Suteichi bowed deeply and started off back to his Yurt as his stomach issues were beginning to worsen. He did not want to have a truly embarrassing moment in front of her.

Damed gaijin foods. She was quite nice. he thought as he walked away.
Bayushi Suteichi

Image Suteichi's Mask

Theme| Profile
Bayushi Suteichi

Postby Otaku Imane on Tue Apr 11, 2017 9:27 pm

"Then I look forward to it Bayushi Suteichi-san, and may your own sleep be untroubled." She returned his bow with a seated one from the saddle and watched him walk away. He seemed like a polite young man.

Imane scratched her horse behind the ears.

"Well, what did you think of that one?"

Almatar let out a little whinny.

"Oh really? Well we will just have to see won't we. It's not up to you."

With a laugh she squeezed her thighs to apply a little pressure and her horse broke out into a trot. They made good time back to her yurt.

/end scene
Otaku Imane

Previous

Return to The Streets of Dark Edge Village