Regrets I've Had a Few... too few to mention (D11, EE)

Re: Regrets I've Had a Few... too few to mention (D11, EE)

Postby Soshi Yuuru on Tue May 09, 2017 6:38 pm

Yuuru looked up to the sky above him and let out a long breath, "Is it safe to let love linger like this? My heart says I should... but it also believed you loved me more than anything else..."

He put his head in his hands, "I cannot be un-dutiful to my wife. I care for you greatly... but I must keep my Desire for you in check. I will be your friend... I will check up on you on occasion... and I will be willing to rescue you from the day that may eventually come when you see how the Yasuki swindled you out of your happiness... But my wife must stand first in my priorities; even if she is not yet first in my heart."
Scorpion Clan • Unlucky • Bushi • Cartographer • Explorer • 'Big Fish' Honesty • Engaged to Moto Khulun
Honor: Untrustworthy - Glory: 1.0 - Status: 1.0 - Courtship Points: 5
Carries: Daisho, Parangu, Sturdy kimono, Travel pack, Naga-shaped Netsuke
Description
Soshi Yuuru

Postby Iuchi Yukarin on Tue May 09, 2017 11:21 pm

Yukarin did not like the way that sounded, like she was some poor foolish girl, but it was fair enough. Emotions more in check now, she voiced that, "I suppose there is little kore I can ask of you than that. I also suppose it is my duty to pray that those things do not come to pass."
Unicorn Clan · Courtier · Merchant · Lucky! · Blingin' · Pacifist · Greedy · Scholar · Nerd · Shellfish Allergy · Gambler · Queen of Commerce
Honor: Expected | Glory: 0.0 | Infamy 0.1 | Status: 1.0 | Courtship Points: 8
carries: wakizashi, dice & cup, heirloom jewelry, pearl & jade necklace, tiny Daikoku statue, coin purse, hand fan, silk umbrella, bottle of shochu, sake cups, personal seal
profile · full summer robes
Iuchi Yukarin

Postby Soshi Yuuru on Wed May 10, 2017 8:51 am

He nodded and smiled a bit more genuinely, "You ever find yourself in Ryoko Owari, my invitation to show you around still stands. If you don't mind a looking into the window of a different life."
Scorpion Clan • Unlucky • Bushi • Cartographer • Explorer • 'Big Fish' Honesty • Engaged to Moto Khulun
Honor: Untrustworthy - Glory: 1.0 - Status: 1.0 - Courtship Points: 5
Carries: Daisho, Parangu, Sturdy kimono, Travel pack, Naga-shaped Netsuke
Description
Soshi Yuuru

Previous

Return to The Streets of Dark Edge Village