Calm Before the Storm [D4 LA, expecting]

Re: Calm Before the Storm [D4 LA, expecting]

Postby Iuchi Yukarin on Sun May 07, 2017 3:18 pm

Yukarin smiled softly as she bowed back, "I am glad it was worth it for you Otomo-sama; You were of great help and were a very interesting conversation companion. It almost feels like we didn't have enough time. Out of curiosity though,what were you hoping to get your siblings?"
Unicorn Clan · Courtier · Merchant · Lucky! · Blingin' · Pacifist · Greedy · Scholar · Nerd · Shellfish Allergy · Gambler · Queen of Commerce
Honor: Expected | Glory: 0.0 | Infamy 0.1 | Status: 1.0 | Courtship Points: 8
carries: wakizashi, dice & cup, heirloom jewelry, pearl & jade necklace, tiny Daikoku statue, coin purse, hand fan, silk umbrella, bottle of shochu, sake cups, personal seal
profile · full summer robes
Iuchi Yukarin

Postby Otomo Tenzo on Sun May 07, 2017 5:16 pm

"I had a similar feeling as well, Iuchi-san... perhaps the impending storm requiring a bit of hurriedness on our part. But it was an enjoyable stroll nonetheless," Tenzo said, smiling as he piled up the books he carried and offered them back to her.

"Mmm, I did not have anything in mind when I started to look, to be honest, as I figured something might stand out to me instead as I browsed. Perhaps some sweets, maybe some small animal carvings, some little trinket-like thing like that. But if it were possible? Something that they would be able to look at and know that their older brother did indeed find himself standing at the place the Topaz once called home, a memento of the journey or of the place."
Imperial | Seiyaku | Archivist | Wealthy | Blessed | Fortunate... or not so much?
Honor: What is expected | Glory: 1.0 | Status: 2.5 | Courtship Points: 8

Carries: personal chop, chopsticks, kiseru, sake cup, fan, and pleeeenty of paper

Description!
Otomo Tenzo

Postby Iuchi Yukarin on Sun May 07, 2017 5:35 pm

Nodding, Yukarin takes the books, "One moment..." before setting the stack on a post. She takes out a sheet of paper and tries folding something... it doesn't end up like what she was hoping.

"Mff... sorry for delaying you Otomo-sama. I was thinking I could at least give you a keepsake..."
Unicorn Clan · Courtier · Merchant · Lucky! · Blingin' · Pacifist · Greedy · Scholar · Nerd · Shellfish Allergy · Gambler · Queen of Commerce
Honor: Expected | Glory: 0.0 | Infamy 0.1 | Status: 1.0 | Courtship Points: 8
carries: wakizashi, dice & cup, heirloom jewelry, pearl & jade necklace, tiny Daikoku statue, coin purse, hand fan, silk umbrella, bottle of shochu, sake cups, personal seal
profile · full summer robes
Iuchi Yukarin

Postby Otomo Tenzo on Mon May 08, 2017 8:41 pm

"Please, Iuchi-san, it is no trouble at all: that you thought of this one's plight is already a most gracious gesture, and your paper would be saved for something far more important than this one's most minor thing," he warmly responded to the offer and with a short shake of his head.
Imperial | Seiyaku | Archivist | Wealthy | Blessed | Fortunate... or not so much?
Honor: What is expected | Glory: 1.0 | Status: 2.5 | Courtship Points: 8

Carries: personal chop, chopsticks, kiseru, sake cup, fan, and pleeeenty of paper

Description!
Otomo Tenzo

Previous

Return to The Streets of Dark Edge Village