Listen to the Falling Rain (D4-EE)

Re: Listen to the Falling Rain (D4-EE)

Postby Iuchi Batul on Thu May 04, 2017 3:23 am

She blushed, with a seductive smile on her lips biting her lower lip. "This family could be interesting, and give lot of knowledge to me. Has Yuuru-san also evaluated the botential of joining the Unicorn clan? So many lands new to discover...."
Unicorn Clan Samurai * Meishodo Shugenja * Perfume of Desert Flowers * Greedy * Gaijin Name * Player * Age 14
Honor: Expected| Glory: 1.0 | Status: 1.0 | Courtship: -1

Wearing: Robe, Wakizashi, Knife, Scroll Satchel, Coin Purse, Set of Dice, Perfume, Jewelry, Fan.

"If the wind blows, ride it."
Iuchi Batul

Postby Soshi Yuuru on Thu May 04, 2017 3:27 am

"I have. I think I would be an excellent fit. And with the Scorpion being neighbors to the Unicorn... and specifically the Soshi to the Iuchi... I feel that politically it would make a tremendous amount of sense to pursue such an arrangement as well." He smiled handsomely.

"If I could find an interested party that is."
Scorpion Clan • Unlucky • Bushi • Cartographer • Explorer • 'Big Fish' Honesty • Engaged to Moto Khulun
Honor: Untrustworthy - Glory: 1.0 - Status: 1.0 - Courtship Points: 5
Carries: Daisho, Parangu, Sturdy kimono, Travel pack, Naga-shaped Netsuke
Description
Soshi Yuuru

Postby Iuchi Batul on Thu May 04, 2017 3:44 am

"Maybe your obtions are closer than you exbect." She added with a soft caress as she corrected his kimono slightly.
Unicorn Clan Samurai * Meishodo Shugenja * Perfume of Desert Flowers * Greedy * Gaijin Name * Player * Age 14

Wearing: Robe, Wakizashi, Knife, Scroll Satchel, Coin Purse, Set of Dice, Perfume, Jewelry, Fan.

Iuchi Batul

Postby Soshi Yuuru on Thu May 04, 2017 3:50 am

"That's an enticing concept... I always enjoy finding hidden treasures." He said with a smile as looked into her eyes.
Scorpion Clan • Unlucky • Bushi • Cartographer • Explorer • 'Big Fish' Honesty • Engaged to Moto Khulun
Description
Soshi Yuuru

Postby Iuchi Batul on Thu May 04, 2017 4:17 am

Her sudden bravery faded under his glance, as her face giggled and shun to the side, hiding under the sudden snap of the fan that covered her face. "Etooo...." Speechless again, she did not know what to say. Boys of her age were always easier to embarrass, must be the Rokuganí men that were a bit more street-smart than the ones she knew from the Unicorn, specially in her priestly family. "A young man's ambition, can there be a more curious brospect?"

Iuchi Batul

Postby Soshi Yuuru on Thu May 04, 2017 4:27 am

He smiled, "A young man's commitment... I find to be a much more compelling trait. A young man who is willing to whatever he can to make his wife productive, happy, and valued in every way? That's the type of man that I aspire to be."
Description
Soshi Yuuru

Postby Iuchi Batul on Thu May 04, 2017 4:52 am

"This is very good to know, very abbealing indeed." The fan closed before her face, revealing a tender charmed smile. "This is all that we women want."

Iuchi Batul

Postby Soshi Yuuru on Thu May 04, 2017 9:46 am

"Then keep me in mind." He said with a smile. "Give me a chance.... I know you won't regret it."
Description
Soshi Yuuru

Postby Iuchi Batul on Sun May 07, 2017 3:24 am

"I will, my dear enchanter."

There seemed to be a moment of rest of rain, as it sounded less outside. "I think it is time for us to return to our own yurts." She added with a sigh, she could not expect another moment for the rain to reduce, she had seen how it could seem to be receding for it to come stronger after instead. "The rain has given us a moment of rest and night is ubon us. I will meditate much on your offer, Yuuru-san."

Iuchi Batul

Postby Soshi Yuuru on Sun May 07, 2017 3:28 am

He smiled, "Thank you. That's all I could possibly dream for."
Description
Soshi Yuuru

Previous

Return to The Streets of Dark Edge Village