[Day 5 - Late Morning] When Wishes Come True

Re: [Day 5 - Late Morning] When Wishes Come True

Postby Ichiro Daisuke on Sat Apr 29, 2017 4:58 am

There were at least a few Kuge here, even some apparent heirs, so that seemed like it might really be a possibility. Maybe not much of a possibility for him, but he might of met someone here that'd be famous one day. "That would be nice, at the very least you'll know you competed against them, could be something you tell your children about."

"Well we are neighbors, but honestly we don't seem much of each other. There are several mountains between Badger land and Dragon land, and honestly neither side really crosses them."

"Honestly it'd probably be faster to come out of the mountains and travel through the plains here to get from one clan to the other."
Badger Clan * Bushi * Scout * Archer * Tough * Engaged to the best Otaku

Courtship points: 3

Carries: daisho, sake cup, chopsticks

For combat: light armor, daisho, tanto, yumi and quiver, masakiri
Ichiro Daisuke

Postby Bayushi Hotaru on Fri May 05, 2017 8:06 am

Hotaru nodded twice. "It is definitely something I could share with my children in the future. Would it be a marriage for the ages? That's something probably best known after our passing, and I do think that Seppun-sama's wording of it was admittedly ambitious between you and I," she giggled.

"Ooh, so they're also a mystery to you as well? I was wondering if one of those Togashi monks would usually hop over the mountains and start a riddle with your Clan, but I suppose that's not the case. In that case, do you have much for neighbours there? It must get pretty lonely up there, for better or worse, ne?"
Scorpion Clan • Shrine Maiden • Diviner • Dangerously Cute • Slightly Short
Status: 1.0 • Glory: 1.0 • Honour: Untrustworthy • Courtship Points: 9

Description, Artist Details in Description
Personal Effects: Wakizashi (where appropriate), scroll satchel, fan, jade charm, mask, fortune sticks, kawaru coins

Mamoru, Protector of Shrines
Bayushi Hotaru

Postby Ichiro Daisuke on Fri May 05, 2017 3:04 pm

He smirked as she giggled, her thoughts mirroring his own. "I believe you are right in that, on both accounts, and is have to admit I'd prefer a happy marriage over a famous one." Who could say what exactly they would be famous for after all.

"They have been known to visit on occasion, it's not too often though. Traveling in the mountains on your own can be rather dangerous after all." His lips curled into a wry smile. "As for neighbours, the closest would be those of the Lion that occupied these lands before the Unicorn's return, though they were never great in number."

"As for lonely, I wouldn't say that fits exactly, there are always some of my clan around. Isolated is how I think about it." They were a bit cut off from the rest of the world.

Ichiro Daisuke

Postby Bayushi Hotaru on Fri May 05, 2017 8:09 pm

"You've lost one neighbour and gained another, then. I wonder if you'll find your lands quieter now with the Lions gone and the Unicorns now as your closest neighbour. How far does the sound of a herd of horses really travel? Enough to reach an isolated area?" She asked hypothetically with a faint smirk. Hopefully, not enough to cause an avalanche.

"I think my curiosity is sated enough for this morning!" She said with a small chuckle, barely glancing at the pond of water. "I'll be going back to the camp now. Have a pleasant morning, everyone!"

She bowed politely to excuse herself and made her return to the camp.

/exit
Scorpion Clan • Shrine Maiden • Diviner • Dangerously Cute • Slightly Short
Status: 1.0 • Glory: 1.0 • Honour: Untrustworthy • Courtship Points: 9

Description, Artist Details in Description
Personal Effects: Wakizashi (where appropriate), scroll satchel, fan, jade charm, mask, fortune sticks, kawaru coins

Mamoru, Protector of Shrines
Bayushi Hotaru

Postby Ichiro Daisuke on Fri May 05, 2017 8:15 pm

"I'd imagine it will be louder if anything, there are more Unicorn then there ever was Lion here after all."

Any further conversation was cut off by her departure, and the Badger offered her and the other Scorpion a polite bow. "I should be leaving as well. May the fortunes guide the both of you."

/exit As well.

Ichiro Daisuke

Previous

Return to Orochi's Fall