(D10 EE) Hey Sis, I Almost Died Because of This

Re: (D10 EE) Hey Sis, I Almost Died Because of This

Postby Shinjo Liu Fei on Fri May 05, 2017 11:53 pm

Fei laughed, heartily in fact, just sorta letting her over abundant laughter take over the moment. Enough so that even Gokiburi looked up from his spot.

Cheeks sore, she fought away from the laughter, "No reason you can not have both little sister. Just do not let the man know, eh? If he as good a match for you as you say he is, he will not care. If not," she shrugged, "Then I think you are just deluding yourself."
Unicorn - Bushi - Cursed - Unfamiliar (Gaijin) Name - Friend of Fire
Status: 1.0 | Glory: 0.0 | Honor: What is Expected | Courtship: -1
Languages: Mekhem, Yobanjin
Carries: Sturdy Clothing (Leather, Fur), Courtiers Fan, Small Knife, Coin Purse, Wakizashi, Tanto, Naginata (Where Appropriate)
Description
Shinjo Liu Fei

Postby Shinjo Liu Yue on Fri May 05, 2017 11:57 pm

The younger sister frowned, though she was more-so disappointed than offended. "Sis, I don't want to have to lie to him. It's one or the other for me."

She let out a sigh. "I never want to have to lie to my husband."
Unicorn - Bushi - Horrible Burns - Missing Left Arm - Damaged Eye - Rather Tall - Unfamiliar (Gaijin) Name - Dauntless
Status 1.0 - Glory 2.0 / Infamy 0.2 - Honour: Untrustworthy - Courtship: 5

Typically Carries: Sturdy Clothing, Daisho, Fan, Small Hand Mirror, Finger of Jade, Coin Purse, Small Knife, Medicine Kit, Sake Cup

Riding Horse: Hikazume, Puppy: Gon
Shinjo Liu Yue

Postby Shinjo Liu Fei on Sat May 06, 2017 12:04 am

"Is never telling a lie to a man who you do not love truly worth your happiness?" she asked directly.
Carries: Sturdy Clothing (Leather, Fur), Courtiers Fan, Small Knife, Coin Purse, Wakizashi, Tanto, Naginata (Where Appropriate)
Description
Shinjo Liu Fei

Postby Shinjo Liu Yue on Sat May 06, 2017 12:54 am

"But do I need it to be happy?" She clenched her fist and kicked at the water. "Dammit!" she repeated a few times. "It wasn't supposed to be like this! I was supposed to just get married to some man where neither of us cared for each other and never was there supposed to be a woman like Mizuki. I could have just married him, had some damn babies, and did my duty!"
Unicorn - Bushi - Horrible Burns - Missing Left Arm - Damaged Eye - Rather Tall - Unfamiliar (Gaijin) Name - Dauntless

Typically Carries: Sturdy Clothing, Daisho, Fan, Small Hand Mirror, Finger of Jade, Coin Purse, Small Knife, Medicine Kit, Sake Cup

Shinjo Liu Yue

Postby Shinjo Liu Fei on Sat May 06, 2017 2:24 am

Fei just looked at Yue, puzzled. It.. was.. she had a hard time understanding.

"There would always have been a Mizuki," she said plainly. "Not that woman herself, but another. It is just... who you are, little sister. Do you really think you could have managed to live such a loveless life?"
Description
Shinjo Liu Fei

Postby Shinjo Liu Yue on Sat May 06, 2017 4:59 pm

"I guess you're right." She took a deep breath. "Okay, I think I know what I need to do now. Thank you, sis." She shuffled in her seat. "Do you have any other suitors lined up? I remember Soshi Yuuru speaking to you for a bit. I think he'd be a good sort for you, adventurous and strong."

Shinjo Liu Yue

Postby Shinjo Liu Fei on Sat May 06, 2017 10:53 pm

Fei nodded firmly as Yue came to a decision, she didn't get any idea what it was but she always trusted that her sister knew what she was doing. Even when she didn't. Yue would come out on top when it mattered.

"When did you see me speaking with Soshi Yuuru-san?" she asked, raising her brow questioningly. Dropping it, however, she just continued with an answer, "Soshi Yuuru-san is adventurous, strong, and.. well.." she shrugged. "There is no spark."
Description
Shinjo Liu Fei

Postby Shinjo Liu Yue on Sat May 06, 2017 11:12 pm

"Oh, no, I heard that he had wrestled with you. I had dinner with him myself." Yue snuggled right back in with her. "There hasn't been a spark yet since you had the other man, yeah? Or is there someone else still at this village that you feel a spark with?"

Shinjo Liu Yue

Postby Shinjo Liu Fei on Sat May 06, 2017 11:25 pm

"No, Soshi Yuuru-san does not seem to have a fire to him, that spark," she corrected. More than happy to support Yue as she rested against her. Deciding to be clear, "There is no one here that holds my interest above any other. There are, however, some that are most definitely less."
Description
Shinjo Liu Fei

Postby Shinjo Liu Yue on Sun May 07, 2017 12:22 am

"Oh I see. I thought that that adventurous bit would mean that he had a spark." She shrugged. "What about that merchant Crab? You two drink together often. I imagine being married to him wouldn't be the worst thing in the world for you."

Shinjo Liu Yue

Previous

Return to Orochi's Fall