Choices (D10 LE)

Choices (D10 LE)

Postby Yogo Mizuki on Thu May 04, 2017 4:02 am

Mizuki and Zip sat by the crater.

Mizuki had a couple of bottles of kumis and multiple cups. She wasn't expecting company, but if someone arrived she was prepared. Every man I have met either doesn't want to marry me or has resigned himself to the possibility. Sutiechi has ran off like a coward. Yue wants to be a good wife. I doubt she will want to see me afterwards. I am Desire to her. Zip runs over to her. Well, at least I'm not totally alone. She pets him.

Mizuki pours herself a drink. "Did you expect anything different, Mizuki?" No. No, I don't. Funny thing is, I don't think it's the Curse. It's me. Mizuki takes a drink. Now, I have to choose. Who do I want to marry? "Maybe I'll just drink."
Scorpion Merchant * Kuge * Blessed By Daikoku * Wealthy * Black Sheep

Honor: Untrustworthy * Status: 3.0 * Glory: 1.0 * Infamy: 0.2 Courtship Points: 6
Yogo Mizuki

Re: Choices (D10 LE)

Postby Moto Khulun on Thu May 04, 2017 11:36 am

Seeing someone out by the crater, the Moto princess princess approaches on her steed and says, "Hail there, Scorpion."
Bushi | Tough | Barbaric | Wealthy | Kuge | Strange Name | Description
Status: 1.0 | Glory: 0.0 | Infamy: 0 | Honor: Untrustworthy | Theme | Courtship Points: 4
Possessions: Daisho, Sturdy Clothes (Furs and Leather), Riding Armor, Unicorn Horse, Red Steel Katana "Massacre", Nintoku's Fan
Moto Khulun

Postby Yogo Mizuki on Thu May 04, 2017 2:35 pm

Mizuki gets up and bows. "Hello, Moto-san." Is that Silvia? "This one is Yogo Mizuki. Would you like to join me for a drink?"

Honor: Untrustworthy * Status: 3.0 * Glory: 1.0 * Infamy: 0.2 Courtship Points: 6
Yogo Mizuki

Postby Moto Khulun on Thu May 04, 2017 2:42 pm

“I do enjoy a warm belly, what are we drinking,” she says dismounting with ease.

“Not sure if we have exchanged names, it’s been a whirlwind of meetings and names. Moto Khulun,” she says offering her hand to the Scorpion.
Status: 1.0 | Glory: 0.0 | Infamy: 0 | Honor: Untrustworthy | Theme | Courtship Points: 4
Possessions: Daisho, Sturdy Clothes (Furs and Leather), Riding Armor, Unicorn Horse, Red Steel Katana "Massacre", Nintoku's Fan
Moto Khulun

Postby Yogo Mizuki on Thu May 04, 2017 3:01 pm

Mizuki gives her hand to the Moto, thinking she's going to kiss it, because Moto Silvia is literally the only one who ever offered Mizuki a hand, everyone else bowed. "A pleasure to meet you." Again?

After the handshake, Mizuki pours the Moto a drink of kumis. "I hope you have found the miai pleasant."

Yogo Mizuki

Postby Moto Khulun on Thu May 04, 2017 3:11 pm

She sits and says, "I am ready for the end. I had fun, but I'm ready for the guests to return home."

"With no offense meant."
Moto Khulun

Postby Yogo Mizuki on Thu May 04, 2017 3:30 pm

Mizuki chuckles. "None taken. I am ready for this miai to be over as well. Your Clan has done a wonderful job hosting it, but I've learned that I'm not a big fan of miais."

Yogo Mizuki

Postby Moto Khulun on Thu May 04, 2017 3:54 pm

“You don’t like all these men chasing after you and trying to earn your favor? I will admit I would have found it tiring as well but I did not have so many vie for my attentions, I think I scare most of them,” she says with a grim smirk.

“I do think I understand, the fact that fate is not in completely in our hands is a bit worrisome. Or maybe I don’t, what bothers you, sayyeda?”
Moto Khulun

Postby Yogo Mizuki on Thu May 04, 2017 4:21 pm

"Not as many as you think, but it matters not. I rank higher than all the men, so I will be picking. So, it will be my choice. Moto Silvia seems not to be on the list. So, I'm not sure who I will pick. There are many choices that I think will be fine." Mizuki gives a small laugh. It surprises her there is no bitterness. "Maybe I was expecting to have some sort of grand love affair." Mizuki takes a drink. Sounds childish. Like an empty-headed Doji maiden when you say it out loud. After the drink, she shakes her head. "But oh well. The important thing is I must decide on which man I will marry which is not easy. Though I do not love them yet, there are several that might make fine husbands." And yet you came out here for a pity party. Grow up.

"Is there a match you are hoping to get Moto-san?"

Yogo Mizuki

Postby Moto Khulun on Thu May 04, 2017 4:38 pm

“There is a Lion that has my eye, we shall see if it survives the day,” she says with a shrug.

“I see nothing wrong with seeking to find a love story, we all should be so lucky to find such a tale here. Yet the rules will not allow us all to get what we want, or at least not in equal measure. Some loves will be shattered by circumstance or spite, who can say?”

She adds with a smirk, “Sayyed Silvia is as the wind, he dances over the skin moving unseen. He cannot be contained and moves freely across the land. He is a whisper in the eye, a soft touch late in the night. He comes and goes, like a dream.”
Moto Khulun

Postby Yogo Mizuki on Thu May 04, 2017 4:45 pm

"I wish you the best, Moto-san." She raises her cup. "Then, let's drink to him. May his sage wisdom guide us in these days of both light and darkness."

Yogo Mizuki

Postby Moto Khulun on Thu May 04, 2017 5:13 pm

“I will drink to that,” she agrees.

“Who would you choose if it was your choice, sayyeda? Sparing good Silvia of course?”
Moto Khulun

Postby Yogo Mizuki on Thu May 04, 2017 5:20 pm

Mizuki shrugs. "I have no idea. I suppose I'm happy I fell in the rankings somewhat. It narrows the pool and makes it easier to choose."

Yogo Mizuki

Postby Moto Khulun on Thu May 04, 2017 5:29 pm

"Well what do you want?" she asks.
Moto Khulun

Postby Yogo Mizuki on Thu May 04, 2017 5:52 pm

"A man who can love me and brave enough to stand my love. Beyond that, I'm not sure. I'm curious. What do you look for in a man?"

Yogo Mizuki

Next

Return to Orochi's Fall