Craterrific [D10 LA, expecting/pretty much open!)

Craterrific [D10 LA, expecting/pretty much open!)

Postby Iuchi Saksaha on Thu May 04, 2017 3:46 am

Saksaha hobbles Gio on open ground a long stone's throw away from the crater-pond and walks the rest of the way herself, carrying her saddlebags on one shoulder and a rolled blanket on the other. Days after its appearance, the place still seems to make the horse antsy, and there's no point bringing her closer just so she can get lathered and maybe hurt herself.

Walking is so slow, though!

She selects a flat, sunny spot near the crater's rim and spreads out her blanket, then sits with legs folded on one corner, waiting for the others who might come.
Unicorn Clan • Priestess • Spiritwalker • Gives Love A Bad Name (Infamy)• Future Togashi???
Honor: What is Expected • Glory: 0 • Infamy: 0.2 • Status: 1 • Courtship Points: -1 • Description
"I'm not good, I'm not nice, I'm just right/I'm the Witch/You're the world."

Speaks Mekhem (with an Ujik-hai accent) and Rokugani.
On her person: embroidered wool robes, various dangling meishodo charms, belt pouch, kiseru, tanto, wakizashi.
Iuchi Saksaha

Re: Craterrific [D10 LA, expecting/pretty much open!)

Postby Seppun Hideo on Thu May 04, 2017 4:01 am

It seemed to be a popular location these days. Hideo, deciding to visit again, made his way up to the location of the great Orochi-Unicorn and friends fight, noting someone he knew was already there. The Iuchi woman received a smile and a bow, making his way over to her.
Imperial * Shugenja * Scholarly * Description
Courtiship Points: 7
Always carries: Robes/Kimono, Amaya's Fan, Wakizashi, School Satchel, Calligraphy kit, Paper, Chopsticks, Medicine Kit
Seppun Hideo

Postby Ide Amaya on Thu May 04, 2017 4:09 am

Late afternoon usually brought her this way, folded tatami under one arm, a small lacquered wood box in her hands, and Satsujin on her shoulder, but today she surprised to find Orochi's Fall to not be deserted.

"Cousin, Hideo-sama," she bowed, and the weasel on her shoulder shifted so as not to be tipped onto the ground.
• Unicorn Courtier • [Profile - Updated 4/29]
• Small • Gullible • Voice • Inner Gift (Animal Ken) • Love Actuary •
• Honor: Expected • Status: 1.0 • Infamy: 0.2 • Glory: 0.0 • Courtship: 5 •
Carries: Wakazashi, Seppun Fan, Personal Chop, Book of Poetry, Hand Mirror, Wooden Hair Comb, Partial Makeup Kit, Satsujin - a weasel.

Image Tokma - a Gaijin riding horse
Ide Amaya

Postby Shimizu Ryori on Thu May 04, 2017 6:44 am

He left Kyra behind this time, knowing where they were going, he cakms the horsee as he passes them and smiles as he joins the others nodding "Seppun sama, Iuchi-san, Ide -san"

Shimizu Ryori | Lion Clan | Bushi | Beastmaster | Touched By Chikishudo

+ Honor Expected - Status 1.0 - Glory 1.0 - Courtship Points : 2 +

Court: Wakizashi, Nice Kimono
Field: Armor, Sturdy Clothes, Daisho, Yumi + Quiver, Traveling Pack
Pack: Spare Rations, Canteen, Rope, Net, Blanket
Both: Bag of Sweets, Matsu Kyra - (Warcat)

Shimizu Ryori

Postby Iuchi Saksaha on Thu May 04, 2017 2:15 pm

"Hello Seppun-san, Shimizu-san, cousin." Saksaha smiles in a calmly welcoming sort of way. If luck wanted her to find others out here she knew they would come... and here they are! "It is good to see you here."
Unicorn Clan • Priestess • Spiritwalker • Gives Love A Bad Name (Infamy)• Future Togashi???
Honor: What is Expected • Glory: 0 • Infamy: 0.2 • Status: 1 • Courtship Points: -1 • Description

On her person: embroidered wool robes, various dangling meishodo charms, belt pouch, kiseru, tanto, wakizashi.
Iuchi Saksaha

Postby Ichiro Daisuke on Thu May 04, 2017 2:47 pm

Another made his way towards the crater this day, Daisuke arrived a little behind the others offering them all a polite bow as he drew closer. "Good Afternoon everyone." He offered politely.
Badger Clan * Bushi * Scout * Archer * Tough * Engaged to the best Otaku

Courtship points: 3

Carries: daisho, sake cup, chopsticks

For combat: light armor, daisho, tanto, yumi and quiver, masakiri
Ichiro Daisuke

Postby Ide Amaya on Thu May 04, 2017 2:54 pm

"Shimizu-sama, it is good to see you again, I trust your sister is well?" She turns, curiously, to Daisuke, "well met," and she bows. "I do not believe we have met," and today is the last day for that, "I am Ide Amaya."
Carries: Wakazashi, Seppun Fan, Personal Chop, Book of Poetry, Hand Mirror, Wooden Hair Comb, Partial Makeup Kit, Satsujin - a weasel.

Ide Amaya

Postby Seppun Hideo on Thu May 04, 2017 2:56 pm

"Good afternoon mina-san" Hideo bowed to the newest arrival as well, and gives Amaya a smile "I hope you are all wel?"

He nodded to Saksaha "we are happy to be here. What do you need?"
Imperial * Shugenja * Scholarly * Description
Courtiship Points: 7
Always carries: Robes/Kimono, Amaya's Fan, Wakizashi, School Satchel, Calligraphy kit, Paper, Chopsticks, Medicine Kit
Seppun Hideo

Postby Shimizu Ryori on Thu May 04, 2017 4:27 pm

He also bows toward the approaching Ichiro " Yes taking a short nap back at the yurt, " he smiles toward the Ide " Iuchi-san anything new on this... Location?"

Shimizu Ryori | Lion Clan | Bushi | Beastmaster | Touched By Chikishudo

+ Honor Expected - Status 1.0 - Glory 1.0 - Courtship Points : 2 +

Court: Wakizashi, Nice Kimono
Field: Armor, Sturdy Clothes, Daisho, Yumi + Quiver, Traveling Pack
Pack: Spare Rations, Canteen, Rope, Net, Blanket
Both: Bag of Sweets, Matsu Kyra - (Warcat)

Shimizu Ryori

Postby Iuchi Saksaha on Thu May 04, 2017 5:50 pm

"Oh, hello, Ichiro-san." Saksaha smiles to see Daisuke appear. A lucky day indeed. "Well, Matsu-san, we know the water probably does not have any malign influences. But since animals still avoid this place, I thought to ask the spirits of the Realm of Animals if there is some problem here. Maybe I will learn something new, maybe not. Either way, it is a good day for tea in the fields." She flips open one of her saddle bags and takes out a stoppered earthenware jar. "I do not have cups for so many, though."

Iuchi Saksaha

Postby Ichiro Daisuke on Thu May 04, 2017 9:18 pm

Ide Amaya wrote:"Shimizu-sama, it is good to see you again, I trust your sister is well?" She turns, curiously, to Daisuke, "well met," and she bows. "I do not believe we have met," and today is the last day for that, "I am Ide Amaya."

"I don't believe we have I'm Ichiro Daisuke, a scout of the Badger, a pleasure to make your acquaintance Ide-sama." The introduction was loud enough for all to hear, he didn't believe he had met many of those here, and with the numbers he found himself wondering if he was a fifth wheel.

He dismissed the notion though as his eyes looked to Saksaha. "Well that's nice to hear, that nothing is wrong with the water that is." If they found out it was safe, maybe he could take a bath in it later. 'i have my sake cup, it's not the right type but it will serve me well enough," He offered at the mention of cups.

Ichiro Daisuke

Postby Ide Amaya on Thu May 04, 2017 11:17 pm

With a small chuckle, "ah, you are the one that captured the affections of Imane-san. Congratulations."

She set the folded tatami mat on the ground, and placed the little box on top of that, a polite distance from Gio, "I thank you for the offer, cousin, but I would rather go without than deny one of our guests."

Ide Amaya

Postby Ichiro Daisuke on Thu May 04, 2017 11:45 pm

For a moment Daisuke was wondering how she knew, but then he recalled the song, everyone knew, or at least would have a inkling at this point. Well it was that or the Unicorn women were meeting for secret talks... "Ah,yes." He admitted after a few moments, not sure what else he could say on the matter.

Ichiro Daisuke

Postby Iuchi Saksaha on Fri May 05, 2017 12:24 am

"This does not matter, anyone who likes might share a cup," Saksaha shrugs, not being fussy about such things herself. She produces a couple of small cups and fills these two plus Daisuke's with a milky reddish liquid from the jar (what, you were expecting maybe fine matcha?). No steam rises from the tea--it seems to have been chilled earlier--and a few small, round black sweets plop into each cup.

"Yes, it is probably safe," she agrees with Daisuke. "There is no other surface water here, so it will be good if the villagers can use it. But I would like to know if the animals know something about it we do not." She hesitates a little before continuing. "You are all here, so it should be safe to cross over. But maybe this will look strange to you."

Iuchi Saksaha

Postby Ichiro Daisuke on Fri May 05, 2017 12:30 am

The tea gets a stare, the milky red color reminding him a little of the Kumis, and after a few moments hesitation he gives it a cautionary sniff, still he couldn't be certain, so at last he decided to ask. "Iuchi-san, does this have any milk in it?" He would hate to be sick all over the tea party.

"That would be nice... What do you expect them to use it for?" Baths? Maybe it would be a bath? Kami please say bath!

Ichiro Daisuke

Next

Return to Orochi's Fall