Nothing to Hide (day 8 Early afternoon)

Re: Nothing to Hide (day 8 Early afternoon)

Postby Otaku Imane on Sat May 06, 2017 6:02 am

There was laughter in her voice as she responded. "Why Daisuke-san, I do believe that cherry pink would look good on you."

She tugged back on his hand, but with purpose. "What about dancing, do you dance?" Imane raised their clasped hands and twirled around. "I can always teach you."

In the background there was a big splash as Asha tried to follow Noboru onto the rocks and fell off. Almatar brayed at the puppies, she was trying to tell the dogs that they were embarrassing to all animals everywhere.
Unicorn • Shiotome • Prodigy • Musical • Honest • Gaijin Name • Archer • Lancer • Singer
Status: 2.0 | Glory: 0.0 | Infamy: 0.1 | Honor: A Soul Above Question | Courtship Points: 9
Languages: Mekhem
Carries: Sturdy Clothing, Daisho, Flute, Light armour (where appropriate)
Carried by: Almatar (Otaku warhorse, where appropriate)
Otaku Imane

Re: Nothing to Hide (day 8 Early afternoon)

Postby Ichiro Daisuke on Sat May 06, 2017 6:37 am

"Well." His own laughter spilled out in a light chuckle. "That's good to know, I'd hate to look anything but my best when serenading you."

Daisuke didn't resist her, letting her lead him as she would. "I suppose that depends upon what you mean my dancing." He did what he could to help her twirl, but the move was a bit foreign to him. "I've danced in a few festivals, but I have the feeling what you'll be teaching me is something new, and I admit I'd like to learn."

Noboru, never one to let a fellow puppy drown, leaped back in the water after Asha. It did not occur to him, that the bigger dog could swim much better then him, and he would likely be the one needing rescuing.
Badger Clan * Bushi * Scout * Archer * Tough * Engaged to the best Otaku

Courtship points: 3

Carries: daisho, sake cup, chopsticks

For combat: light armor, daisho, tanto, yumi and quiver, masakiri
Ichiro Daisuke

Previous

Return to Orochi's Fall